Discussion: Clue (contest)

I’m back, again. :relieved::smiling_imp:

You know the drill-- The new creator’s contest is announced, and as the crazy contest lady :tm:, it is my duty to create a discussion post.

In this thread, you are free to share things about your entry (sneak peeks, questions etc.) but don’t forget this is only for your entry, not other stories please or just ask questions about the contest in general. (When is the best time to publish, the deadline, etc.)

Good luck everyone! :female_detective:

Announcement post :arrow_down:

20 Likes

I want to emphasis on this a bit.

Please, PLEASE share sneak peeks if you are entering. That way, many people will be looking forward to your entry. They will learn what it’s about, and you’ll be remembered when contest starts. You can just share a screenshot too, a video is not needed (but is encouraged).

10 Likes

Good luck to all participants! :wink:

4 Likes

Great thread! I’m best at writing mystery and thriller so I couldn’t resist from entering, I’ve had so many ideas I’ve had to have a good think about which I’m going to do :thinking: Good luck to everyone entering!

9 Likes

hehe I will join I’m writing right now the story and I want to get the story done in my vakantion ! (wich is in 2 weeks) then aftherwards I will code it into the portal but I can show you 2 MC
BEWARE CUTIE ALERT
this is Charles Mcdougall a detective (I know might cliche but I really don’t care xx)

next
Gabrielle Mccall works together with Charles on the case xxx

6 Likes

I love them!

1 Like

thank you xxx

1 Like

i’m gonna enter too!!

…Still need to think of an idea tho :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

nice cast!

2 Likes

thanks there are many more characters but I’m to lazy to create them right now hehe I wanna write my story out

2 Likes

U can talk about

Police Missing
Girl Missing
Boy Missing
A Family Investigation

anything to deal with solving a mystery. U can search for stolen item, etc Just giving u some ideas.

6 Likes

ty for the ideas :joy::slightly_smiling_face:
i’m really trying to find an idea that not many others have :joy::relaxed:

4 Likes

believe me I know, another hint, u can go check on the app to check stories that doesn’t have an idea to their plot that u can write about.

2 Likes

I just hope there’s variety in mystery stories. It would suck if all stories are Detective mysteries.

There are cliches in mystery too…
Wonderful if the story is twisted and if it’s complicated to solve the mystery🤷‍♂️

3 Likes

Quite excited about this contest theme. I have been working on a story for a while now and it might work as an entry. Entering might be what I need to actually get it done. Unfortunately, I have so many things to do for school that I might not have time, but I will try. I’m a bit worried that my story is more fantasy than mystery, but I can probably make some adjustments to fit the theme better.

2 Likes

I’m expecting a lot of detective stories, particularly based on murders and/or disappearances. :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

exactly!! I wan’t to try something new!

2 Likes

hehe that is kinda my idea aswell xx

2 Likes

but then again I love detective stories with murder and stuff like that they are so great :heart:

4 Likes

I really hope people will come with something different than yet another detective solving a case of murdered teenager thing :laughing: It’s one of my least favorite tropes. I probably won’t be reading many entries in this one, but I’ll still definitely be looking for at least a few gems.

10 Likes