Thought I would start some discussions on stories that are my favorites or ones that are extremely popular!
Keep these questions in mind!
- Have you read Complicated? (Mainly focusing on the INK version)
- Do you think the story flows well?
- Opinions on the MC and love interests?
- What chapter are you on currently?
- How is the diversity in the story for you?
- What is your favorite moments from it?
- Is there anything you don’t like about it?
I remember back in 2015-2016 reading the Classic version of Complicated. I think I read up to chapter 40. It was more of a guilty pleasure read. I eventually stopped reading because I couldn’t get into it anymore and got tired of Kendall, haha. I recently tried getting into the INK version. I’m on chapter five but I am not fully into it. It’s very popular in the community and on the app so I wanted to try it out. Is there a particular chapter it’s starts getting really good?