DISCUSSION: Conspiracy theories 👽

This is just where we can share conspiracy theories. I looked and i think all of the threads about conspiracy theories are closed so here’s another one! I’ve always loved conspiracy’s and i binge watched shane dawson’s conspiracy theory playlist more than 10 times :joy:.
Okay i’ll go first.
Conspiracy- Birds are robots used to spy on us for the government (I have never seen a baby pigeon :woman_shrugging:)

15 Likes

The coronavirus is either fake or purposely unleashed into the community to kill the vulnerable for population control.

No hate that’s my opinion

13 Likes

I’ve heard of two theories, one that China created the virus and either it got out of control or they wanted to decrease their population.
Second one is that the USA caused it to damage China’s economy.

7 Likes

Co incidence with the trade wars? Something smells really fishy here…

4 Likes

Yep. I feel like it was used to kill the population off by the government. Shane dawson needs to make a conspiracy video on it asap.

8 Likes

Exactly! And when I bought it up, some people got offended and sent me hate I’m like WAKE UP

5 Likes

No one has visited us from the future yet. Maybe we don’t have a future or we just gonna be dumb for life

5 Likes

Auto correct was made to ruin friendships and relationships by changing some of the words you say without you noticing sometimes. :skull:

11 Likes

i 100% believe in that. Autocorrect fuck u

4 Likes

Same.

3 Likes

This one always cracks me up lmaoo :joy: :joy:

HIV/AIDs was a failed chemical experiment that was sponsored by the CIA. They were planning on using it as a form of biological warfare against their enemies but it eventually went out of control. Not sure if I believe this, but I think this would make for a very interesting story.

4 Likes

same girl

2 Likes

It would!

2 Likes

What’s up with you guys, and welcome back to another conspiracy theory .

So here’s mine:

Ever think why we can’t remember every detail of when we were like 2 yrs old. No I am not talking about aliens but they are here, too :alien:!
When we grow (like a year ir so) , we don’t remember every detail about last year…
Let’s call it Blwyddyn anghofus

Within all new technology (like robots,vending machines etc.). We have always been warned that It’s bad ,robots are gonna takeover (Which i don’t think so).
But when we are going to facts ,like to make one ,ONE fricking fridge it uses 3000L
(something like that) to make it.
People don’t talk about it ,but every drop of that water in technology is like poison ,It ruins it and more and more there is ,more dangerous it is.

When techology gets ,too much water, they are going to make air around them smelly ,which prevents normal breathing . We don’t feel or see it but it happens to us.
That poisoned air (Let’s call Whocxy) is going to make a lot of damage in our brain.
Which also disturbs our memory.

Worst part of it that politics KNOW. They make a lot of mistakes and it makes us not remember those mistakes…

5 Likes

make a youtube channel now.
Be the next shane dawson :joy:!

4 Likes

Oh and this one is the mother of all conspiracy theories, as some call it,

We’re all living in a computer simulation that is controlled by aliens or vastly more intelligent human beings. Think the Sims.

This theory really messes with my head :no_mouth: :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I agree with this like i always get the feeling that i’m not actually here yano? Like i’m not alive and i’m just not here sorry it sounds weird :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, like have you ever just forgot what you were about to do? It could be an alien cancelling your action or something crazy like that. :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

3 Likes

bro i-

1 Like

making me rethink everything :joy::joy:

2 Likes