DISCUSSION: Corona virus

Apparently it is really serious for some people. Considering where i’m from everyone’s buying trolley loads of toilet paper and baby wipes because of it. pretty much all shops have no more until they re stock. I think people are overreacting a lot.

2 Likes

I saw an article that somewhere in the UK, an Asian man was assaulted because of the virus. So sad and so stupid. If you were really worried about the virus you wouldn’t go up to a random stranger physically come into contact with them by assaulting them if you were so worried about the virus.
The virus itself is not so much of a problem but the fast spread of it is. Some people are using the virus to try and justify their racist actions. People just need to wash their hands and leave people alone.
I’m sick of people and I hate it here.

4 Likes

For the sake of precaution I advise you to wear medicine gloves (the ones with protection certificate), especially when you’re in public place or when you’re dealing with money.

1 Like

Omg I can’t even​:joy::joy: That picture is so good

1 Like

Literally! Attacking someone doesn’t fix the problem!!

4 Likes

#populationcontrol

2 Likes

I said the same!

I had a dream about the corona virus, it was a pet and everyone had it :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

ah jesus christ I too don’t understand people anymore, it could’ve originated from anywhere :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

exactly!!

1 Like

I am half Asian… :wink: So, I get it… I don’t understand people at all who are racists and are acting out of line towards Asians… Corona is a virus… (and a brand name for Dutch beer… :joy:) Not the Asian people… :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I really do hate it when people attack for no reason, they don’t think. We have Chinese in The Bahamas and no one is attacking them. I just hope this whole racism will stop, this leads to no where.

2 Likes

Omg, RIGHT!

1 Like

I hope so, too… At least over here it’s calm, right now… I live in a neighborhood with a lot of older people, nearby a shopping mall with an Asian supermarket… :thinking: Hopefully nothing will happen over here… No attacks against Asian people… Because most of them are really friendly and are actually really sweet… I hope this virus will stop soon…

1 Like

It’s crazy here. I see all over social media of people attacked others for wearing a mask, terrorizing, harassing on social media, making jokes and it scares me especially for my safety

2 Likes

People need to understand that we are all equal, we’re human beings, different types of viruses are always popping up and happening. Don’t blame the people for the start of the virus, it’s not their fault, but you have to be cautious of what you eat. Animals, yes, all those beef burgers etc, all of us eat animals.

Now, need to change to start eating fruits and vegetables, sure we can still eat pasta and other sorts. But stop attacking people for no reason all because you think “it’s their fault that people are dying from this virus they created or started!”…

People. Just. Stop.

3 Likes

Get off the media, it’s only going to affect/scare you more, if you need to stay home, stay home.

4 Likes

Well said, @lanafrazer_episode !!! :wink:
Oh, and avoid coughing people…
Two days ago I saw a guy touching all the fish at a fish stand in the local supermarket, while he was coughing… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I don’t wanna eat that fish anymore for weeks… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: Luckily… Not only in my country!! :rofl: :rofl: So, that nicking didn’t help… :woman_facepalming: Typical our government… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :woman_facepalming: :joy: :joy:

1 Like