DISCUSSION: Corona virus

So you’re saying that my friend’s uncle is still alive. Oh wait, you’re right I looked outside the window and saw him walking. The Covid is real!!

2 Likes

Josie, watch peak prosperity on YouTube, he has information.

Yea, but this isn’t a lie! The government lies, but they aren’t lying about this. Clearly not if everything is being shut down and some people aren’t even allowed to leave their home.

2 Likes

Your opinion on the virus doesn’t bother me.

2 Likes

So freaking overrated. I understand that for the people who know of other with the virus definitely don’t see it as overrated though. In the US people are going crazy over the virus, while literally all they need to do is stay away from others. Not long after winter is over, I’m assuming that the virus will be long gone. Hopefully the rich Chinese community (not all Chinese people, just the ones begging the government to allow animals that shouldn’t be eaten, to be eaten.), get it into their heads to stop doing what their doing!

2 Likes

If everyone wants real information go to peak prosperity on YouTube…

How can you deny the existence of the virus??

2 Likes

So you can’t pay your bills for a virus that doesn’t exist?

2 Likes

No. Simply no. The virus is real!!

2 Likes

No it’s not? Wtf

1 Like

and you don’t even know

2 Likes

If you want real information on this whole thing, go to peak prosperity on YouTube!

Josie, do me a favor. Do us all a favor. Lift your head off this cell phone or computer and ask yourself if you mean what you’re saying. Do you really believe that the virus isn’t real?

2 Likes

Wtf y’all exaggerating about the coronavirus smh

Everyone!!! Go to peak prosperity on YouTube, I’m not joking. This is information about the whole virus.

1 Like

No? Haha

:neutral_face:

Never mind

Blockquote: @sablinova I see you have all gone bamboozle

:scream_cat: Finally someone who gets what I was thinking!! :rofl: :rofl:
Nice word by the way, sounds like the brand of a drink…

Stay safe and healthy everybody!!

Love you all!! :heart:

Love A-W

1 Like

When you’ll be surrounded by infected people and being forced to stay at home you’ll understand why I’m so worried.