DISCUSSION: Country Episode Groups

Wouldn’t it be cool to have a whole group chat of who is from your country, so you’re not going to be like “I hope I’m not the only one from my country who plays/writes on Episode”. What do you think?

1 Like

Aren’t there threads for it? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yep, lol but it’s closed, some are, some aren’t.

1 Like

so I meet one here not long ago who lives on the same island as me

also my country is holding a episode meet up. not many are comming though, and I cant because I have other plans that daylike legit, I have 3 other things I am invited to same day,

anyway I am from Denmark :denmark:

1 Like

Imagine my country,The Bahamas, does this but nope I don’t think so.

1 Like

Yep, come la community italiana direi :grin:
E grazie per il commento di prima :hugs:

I think there are already groups like that :thinking: at least for some countries

2 Likes

you could make it.

1 Like

Nah, I don’t think so, but I think I might want to get in touch with others who are from my country to do a meet up.

1 Like

We could make a mega thread where people comment where they’re from and who likes gets added to a gc about that country. It could help who wants to learn more about their culture too :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah. Would be nice to have a London meet up. I already met someone who lives in Essex and I was like WOOP! Where’s my London peeps at?

2 Likes

I found a friend through one of the first art groups I joined, and she happened to live in California too. Unfortunately we haven’t talked in a while or else I would have loved to meet her in real life.

1 Like

Do you have an accent?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.