DISCUSSION: discrimination LGBT+ students in religious schools

this :clap:

2 Likes

My family has a lot of trans and gay people in it so I don’t mind. Church is still church with them and it’s a judgement free zone just like a school should be.

I understand that the schools has the right to deny and accept who they want but if transgender/gay all believe in the same God as the school, I don’t understand why the school would turn them down. I think it’s just stupid especially if you’re claiming to be a Christian but then not acting like one by rejecting someone who is not the same as you

5 Likes

cool :joy::joy:

Regardless or color sex, religion, or sexuality we all are humans so we have rights. Doesn’t matter to me if you murdered someone or if your lgbtq :joy:

4 Likes

My point exactly but of course people are gonna take it over the head and not try to understand that. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

But like if I walked into church or school I’m not like ,“Oh there’s that gay/trans/whatever person”.

3 Likes

I’m not saying they should accept them if they don’t want them, I’m saying it’s unfair that they have that mindset and only not accepting them because of their sexuality/gender.

3 Likes

But it’s always that one person that wanna make it so difficult to get.

2 Likes

Well I’m telling you know humans are evil. Even I’ve done some bad things. This planet ain’t lasting forever.

3 Likes

The world should’ve ended in 2012 to be honest lol

3 Likes

I hope the world ends at least after 2022 so I can get out of highschool :joy:

4 Likes

Don’t wish it away, being an adult sucks :woman_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

I’m bisexual and a Christian. I don’t care about going to hell :sunglasses: I’m not worried about my life much atm though.

3 Likes

there are also some good ones out there! we have this boy (soon to be girl ) in our class and at first he was really scared to come out to us however we just threath him the same as everyone else he is waiting for the day of the operation (I don’t know much about how it will go ). We support HER the whole way through and respect her wishes such as that she want to be called a she and the name change. I hope that she will be happy and that those 2 guys (yes they specifily aimed it at her they know her and are always mean toward her because of this decission that she made) need to always push those buttons is kinda annoying and sad. however she knows we love her no matter what and she has an amazing girlfriend who loves her and doesn’t wanna leave her because of this. We all hope that she will be happy soon (because she always says that as long as she s a boy that she won’t be able to be truly happy)

xxx

3 Likes

I have 2 trans friends and they’re funny and kind.
I made them sound so plain.

2 Likes

as a girl who has been in class with two transgender. and best friend just came out as one. and people in my school was very supportive of those two. and i support my friend.

also i like to mention i live in christian country. we have bible study in school. I also have a neighbor who is a priest and he is supportive too. he says if its not ilegal and dont hurt anyone it is not a sin. he support the lgbt comonity a lot.

bonus fackt. the priest is a harry potter fan. he is a hufflepuff. first time we talked was cause i saw his scarf

2 Likes

yeah but I get what you mean :grinning:

1 Like

Hufflepuf!!! :heart:

1 Like

That’s all so sweet lol my church is not so accepting unfortunately. Majority are very cultured and old fashioned so I don’t think they’ll ever approve which is such a shame. However there are still some accepting people so I guess with time everyone will be accepting as the non accepting ones would eventually die out lol

4 Likes