DISCUSSION: Diversity Abuse

Is it diversity abuse if we right in a different language all the time? No. Some people only write what they can understand or know. Thats not a privilege. Thats a right.

3 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

I’m not hear to voice my opinion, please keep that in mind when I say that the Op post looks incredibly similar to many of the other diversity threads created, hence the reason why it has not been closed. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I can’t even disagree with the OP because I can’t make heads or tails of what it means ._.

6 Likes

This makes no fricking sense. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Nor can you agree huh?

4 Likes

What is this???

1 Like

They won’t because “it’s like any other diversity thread.”

2 Likes

What is that supposed to mean? Lol

2 Likes

Idk ask the moderator.

2 Likes

I guess once its “similar to diversity threads” tho the OP still hasn’t answered our questions and has seen it already.

2 Likes

this person joined 2 days ago… clearly a troll

9 Likes

If the general consensus is that this is a troll then it might be best to stop giving them what they want by responding and simply let the thread get archived with 30 days of inactivity. Just a suggestion :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Just imagine if the OP came back after like 29 days, wrote bump on the post, left for 29 days, came again to bump the thread, all the while responding to no one so it would never close XD

Agree with you on this, we should leave responding as it’s hard to give a response to something you don’t fully understand :thinking: :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Don’t put ideas into their head :shushing_face:

9 Likes
brain.exe has stopped working.
13 Likes

The tone/wording of the OP sounds like one of those haters in fanmail who are like: This stroy not letting me pcik clotes… I guess a better name of the topic would be Discussion: Let’s discuss on how to waste time. And OP, you just abused your right to create a thread! :rage: PS: And I just wasted my time…

12 Likes

One word: Troll.

This makes no sense. I’m very confused.

8 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

I understand that you think this topic is weird (me too)

But everyone should be able to say their opinion, so I don’t understand why the topic itself is flagged to be honest…
:thinking: I’m sure I’m going to get some hate now too… Yaaayy

1 Like