DISCUSSION: Do y’all believe in love lol?

Hi. So I’m bored and curious about y’all opinions on love. Do y’all believe in it or believe in the idea of it ? If not, explain why. If so, do the same lol :sob: if you don’t care…I feel it :woman_shrugging:t5::rofl:

18 Likes

i do believe in it. but i believe no one will ever love me

#singlepringle

heehee

17 Likes

I don’t. I believe in admiration. Like we admire our parents and are attached to them. In case of “romantic love” I believe in no such thing. Maybe sometimes people’s liking and whatever shit matches and people think that’s “Love”. People just click, they have gone through similar things and therefore they come together, so no I don’t believe in that shit. THe love I am talking about is the “head over heels in love”. It doesn’t exist, because it’s just infatuation.

It’s my opinion and I won’t change it.

But that doesn’t means I am not happy and don’t support happiness. So be happy everyone :blob_sun: :blob_sun:

6 Likes

Same here sis 🥲🤝

4 Likes

I feel it !!! Because I thought I experienced “love” but whole time it was either attachment or admiration or both. Then I would call it love but it was never love looking back at it. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

The first time I thought I experienced love in a relationship I was extremely confused by the other person telling me they loved me. The relationship was awkward and ended after two long years. I didn’t understand anything about feelings or how loved worked in a romantic setting. Now I think I do believe in love. The person I had feelings for didn’t exactly reciprocate them (they’re going through a lot) but nonetheless I’m happy as their friend for as long as they’ll have me. I value their happiness above mine and just want them to find someone good for them. We depend on each other for help we can’t get from other people so in the end things still turned out great.

Honestly I disliked people for the longest just because I hated socializing. I didn’t even think of him as an acquaintance when we first met. Over time I got to know and care for him so that kinda took me out of my little bubble.

9 Likes

Yes :blush:

3 Likes

Aww !! I’m glad that y’all are still friends :pleading_face: and word of advice … you don’t have to put others happiness over yours and depend on others too much !! You can put yourself first !!:heartpulse: hope that helped otherwise I’m just talking nonsense lol​:sob:

2 Likes

Awww yay🥺 !! Why’s that ?

2 Likes

It’s rare that I do either of those things for anyone. I’m just protective over him because of what he’s been through but I’ll definitely be taking care of myself too :sparkles:

2 Likes

I love it !! :heartbeat:

2 Likes

No, i don’t believe in love. It’s all acted in movies and so cliche

3 Likes

I dont necessarily believe in love i believe in lust and attraction. I believe in those 2 because you can lust someone and confuse it for “love” all because of how love is shown in movies and the media.

6 Likes

How ‘Love’ is shown in the movies and episode stories is just attraction.
Anyways… I don’t even know why I believe in love. Love isn’t anything special when you get butterflies in your stomach bla blah. In my opinion, it is when you like someone very much. I dont even know how to say it :joy: but yeah, i believe in it. sorry for my bad explanation :joy:

3 Likes

Nope, I don’t believe in love, like love love, as in the romantic type. XD

3 Likes

Lmaoo same but I used to have faith in it :rofl:

2 Likes

I understand girl :sob: I don’t know who came up with this aspect of love :woman_facepalming:t5:

3 Likes

I believe in love. I don’t know how to explain why I believe in love, but I just do. Just because someone hasn’t experienced love, doesn’t mean it’s not real. :woman_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

I feel it !! :pleading_face: but why ?

2 Likes

I just don’t, it isn’t in me. I’m not much of a romantic type.

4 Likes