DISCUSSION: Do y’all believe in love lol?

Okayyy !!! Maybe I’ll experience for real one day but right now I don’t know anymore lol :sob:

2 Likes

Aye it be like that :woman_shrugging:t5::sob: because having feelings for something is one of the worse pains to feel :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

I definitely thought I used to, but I think my stance has definitely changed. Do I believe it for other people? Yeah, sure. Do I believe in it for myself? Not really.

7 Likes

I believe in it but I don’t want it, you’ll always get hurt in the end either way

can’t say it isn’t true

when you choose to love someone you automatically put yourself in danger

4 Likes

Omg yes !!! I feel like it can happen for other people but for me idk. Maybe I’m the problem lol :slightly_frowning_face::sob:

2 Likes

It is better to be alone because nobody can hurt you :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

No! :sob: You’re absolutely not the problem. I think we’re so used to seeing romance being pushed onto us that it makes us feel like there’s something wrong when we don’t see ourselves being in love. The same feeling can happen when someone can’t or doesn’t feel romantic attraction, or even just doesn’t want a relationship.

5 Likes

Well, I do believe in love. It’s a pretty real thing, I just don’t in things like love at first sight, as cool and romantic as that sounds, they don’t usually turn out to last that longterm lol.

6 Likes

KBCAVOOKDJ NO
but i fantasize about it

6 Likes

Yessas

2 Likes

Actually makes more sense :sob: I hope if I do experience “love” it’ll be an unique one and is not like everyone else in society lol

4 Likes

I can see that !! Maybe it would be realistic if it wasn’t like what we see on tv and media :thinking: !!!

1 Like

Sameeee :sob: especially when I’m listening to love songs :slightly_frowning_face::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Awww why’s that :pleading_face: ?

1 Like

I do believe in love, but not just “romantic love”. There are other variations such as family love, friends love, etc. Others may call it admiration/attraction but the definition of love is “feeling or a strong connection with someone” so some people have felt a wide variety of love. I think the media warps people’s sense of love due to over-romanticizing. Some people don’t believe what they feel is love which is alright given all of us came from different backgrounds, but personally I do.

I may be iffy with romantic-love. I believe it’s there but it may not be in the way most people expect. Sometimes we don’t get the chance to experience that love, but that’s life. It’s really dependent on certain factors.

10 Likes

I hope you will!

2 Likes

yess!!! me acting out a whole scene in my head :rofl:

3 Likes

I do believe in love, Its pretty hard to explain why, but I dont really think that if a person gives you “butterflies” it means that you love them or something, I’d rather be with someone who makes me feel safe cause sometimes those “butterflies” could be warning signs too. (it’s just what I think)

But there’s also many people who just think the other person is attractive and that’s the main reason they like them, and that’s just lust, alot of people don’t seem to get the difference between love and lust

6 Likes

I do believe in love and fake love. I been through love with my family members and been through fake love with my “friends” But the love that I feel rn is celeb love and family love

3 Likes

I understand !! There is such thing as loving your family and friends and etc. I think there’s a difference of love and BEING in love :pleading_face: !! I think people get those things confused.

2 Likes