DISCUSSION: Do y’all believe in love lol?

I swear !! :rofl::sob:

1 Like

Omg yes :pleading_face: I think having butterflies is what love feels like !! But I don’t know at the end of the day :sob::sob:

2 Likes

:thinking: fake love can be real good point !! Maybe that’s what I felt :sob::slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Oh no!!! :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah just a lot of fake love in relationships I think that was the problem and toxic attachments lol :sob: but hey :woman_shrugging:t5::skull:

2 Likes

Gurl I feel u :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

after what I’ve experienced, not anymore and don’t even care that much about relationships, the only thing I want is a lot money :nail_care:t2:

5 Likes

PERIODDD :sob::sob: !!! I’m with it !! :woozy_face::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m a single Pringle but I had my fair share of crushes, and they’re always perfect in my eyes for that period of time lmao , so yes I do! :raising_hand_woman::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Yep yep exactly and infatuation isn’t healthy.

2 Likes

Or it does last long but it’s unhealthy and toxic

3 Likes

Yep. And being in love isn’t always good.

2 Likes

Love is a much debated topic. I mean, it’s not an emotion, it’s a strong feeling sometimes mistaken for an emotion. But, I do believe love exists. Everyone has their match and if you haven’t found it yet, you will eventually. :heart:

5 Likes

To be honest, I’m not really sure anymore lol. I love reading and writing about love, but in real life? I don’t think so- I don’t really think I need love either. Just my opinion though!

6 Likes

Girl majority of my crushes were a mistake I don’t know what I’m doing wrong LMAOOO :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Yes !!! Like at that moment it feels so great and you’re in the clouds then you fall down and they end up not catching you :slightly_frowning_face: I hope you understood that LMAOOO :rofl::sob:

2 Likes

I love that !! :sob::heartpulse: eventually I might know what true love is :pleading_face:

3 Likes

LMAOO ok I feel that !! :rofl::skull: like I always write about love and read about it but I legit dodge dudes at this point :slightly_frowning_face::sob: because I’m honestly done with relationships and that love crap until I’m 23 :roll_eyes::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Really, you might have already found it. You can have a lifelong friend. They are your true love. Not romantically, but friendly. If they can be friends with the same person practically their entire life, that’s true love, just from a friend.

3 Likes

Omg awww :pleading_face::pleading_face: I can actually confirm that !! I do have a friend that I’ve been friends with for a long time but he actually likes me so it makes me push him away :roll_eyes:🥲

3 Likes