DISCUSSION: Do you find yourself doing the Episode dances?!?

So, this question came about when I was on this thread.

Is it just me or do you guys ever find yourself doing the Episode dances IRL?!? :face_with_monocle::thinking::thinking: Cause I do!

• Yes - and I do so without shame!:dancer:t4::man_dancing:
  • Occasionally - when no one is watching. :eyes:
  • No - absolutely not. :no_good_woman:t5:

0 voters

These three are my favorite and I always catch myself doing them. :joy::dancer:t4::see_no_evil:

Don’t mind my big toe popping outta my shoe. :joy::sob::woman_facepalming:t5::joy:

If you do, what’s your favorite move? :blush:

5 Likes

I feel like the third one is a bit cheesy for a dance move. Or a bit… like showing off your butt.

1 Like

Drop it

1 Like

Hahahaha. All Episode dances are a bit cheesey - which for me and my awkward-turtleness, is pretty on brand for me. :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

Idk, I just randomly do them. And the last one is all about swaying them hips! :joy:

1 Like

Dem hips :smirk:
:joy:

1 Like

I do the dance_kpop one :relieved:

2 Likes

Lol. That’s a fun one to watch!! :joy:

1 Like

Shush you! :see_no_evil::joy:

1 Like

No I don’t, not too fond of dancing irl :joy:

2 Likes

Lol. I LOVE dancing even though I’m not that great at it! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Who doesn’t try to drop it an accidentally crack their knees as they get back up?

1 Like

:pleading_face::pleading_face:
Someone gets it!!! :scream::exploding_head::scream::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bitty-bitty bump, bump!! :relieved:

I always try doing the “drop it” dance move, but I’m not sure if I’m doing it correctly lol

1 Like

Lol. I’m sure you’re doing a great job!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dancer:t5::man_dancing:t5:

1 Like

I always badly do that ‘whip’ one from Ink (idk if it’s in LL) in private and hate myself for it :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

OMG!!! I LOVE that one!!! My sister makes fun of me because she says I’m not doing the “correct” Whip. Jokes on her 'cause I’m doing the better one. :joy:

Also, don’t hate yourself. Embrace your weirdness.

1 Like

Bumps

Bumpers

I do whip, dance_kpop, salsa, and dance_grind_neutral_loop

1 Like