Discussion: Does age determine on maturity?

Today’s question is does age determine on maturity?

What are your thoughts? Please no throwing shade at each other!

6 Likes

no I don’t think it does I know some people who are around 33 years old and still behave like a child

3 Likes

No, I’m 16 but I’m mature for my age. I think it really depends on the person.

5 Likes

That’s true. Too many adults act like babies these days whereas there are kids & teenagers that can be very precocious.

5 Likes

Simple answer.
No it does not.

1 Like

No it doesn’t my sister is 47 and only just started acting mature she definitely childish at times i always been very mature at a young age my parents said I was a blessing at times because I never rebelled but had no idea what to expect from me I was like a little adult at 5 lol.
But maturity isn’t by age it’s more personality based but society expects adults to be mature and expect children and teens to be immature

2 Likes

Nope I don’t think it does. All my friends are 13/14 year olds and they are very mature. I honestly just think it depends on who it is.

1 Like

No

Honestly I don’t think it does. I know some 10 year old girls who are so much wiser and mature than some 16 year old boys.

1 Like

No it doesn’t

Nope my friends are like 13-14 and some act like 2 year olds I swear it depends on the mind of the person and the way they think about stuff which shows if they’re mature or not

1 Like

No, not really I guess. There is this student who is 18 years old who plays Fortnite smh. And he makes fun of a 13-year-old.:woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Nope. I still behave like a child at times.

Boy I can’t stand that game!!

1 Like

Ikr lol! Plus that dude is annoying af. I bet people don’t like him actually cause of the way he act lol

I don’t think it does. I’ve always been told I was “mature for my age” meanwhile my bf… :roll_eyes: Let’s just say he’s lucky to have me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have to say no. My husband is 8 years older than me. And he is umm how do I put this in a nice way. :thinking: Well, Let’s just say I am the mature one in our relationship. It’s like having another child at home.

1 Like

No. Age doesn’t determine maturity :wink:

Same I’m way more mature then my hubby his favourite pass time is to annoy the shit out of me it’s like I have 3 children at home instead of two but only child syndrome with him.

2 Likes

:joy: sounds like my husband. Enjoys to annoy me. I always say I have 4 kids. Instead of 3 :joy:. My 9-year-old always tells his dad. When are you going to grow up? :sweat_smile: