DISCUSSION: Echo Creek

Hey! Jade here.

So… I saw the author of Kotton Kandie make a discussion of her own story earlier and I thought that was a great idea! So I thought I should make a little thread on my own story. Here are some questions I have, but you guys can talk about other things too!

Questions:

1. How do you feel about Emily and Jasmin?
About their relationship?

2. Which character is your favorite? Why?

3. What do you think is going to happen next in the story?

4. What questions do you have about the characters’ backgrounds and personalities? What would you like to see more from them? And who?

5. What would you like to see more of?

6. What can I improve on the most in my writing? Be honest!

3 Likes

I love your story, it’s so underrated. I think you have nothing to improve on in my opinion. I thought the backpack idea was clever. The choices matter and affect relationships. You’re killing it! Your story is a true gem.

2 Likes

Haha! Thanks so much! :grin: Do you mind if I ask how you feel about Jasmin and Emily?

Give me a refresher please. I read a lot of stories. So I’m bad at remembering characters names.

1 Like

Emily and Jasmin are the two in the Victorian backstory. The two girls who were in chapter three?

1 Like

I remember now!! I felt bad for Jasmin because she’s being forced into prostitution. With Emily slowly discovering her true feeling for Jasmin. I wonder will she confess her true feelings and act on them given the era they’re in. Overall I felt bad for their situation. I hope it gets better. But I notice Jasmin is wearing the necklace.:eyes:

1 Like

Oh, good catch! I guess you’ll just have to stay tuned to see what happens next! :wink:

1 Like

I’m one of your loyal readers. So I’m waiting on episode 5. :hugs::purple_heart:

1 Like

Aww, thanks! I’m working on episodes 5-7, so it’s going to take awhile to write them, but I’ll have them out soon enough!

1 Like

How scandalous! :astonished: but seriously, I’m rooting for them.

I have to say Phyre because she’s just so pure. Others I like for different reasons, but waaaa she’s just too adorable to not absolutely love.

My prediction is ummmm… Idk :weary: But Alona is definitely keeping something from us

I’d love to see more scenes that involve that backpack because I want to know if I picked the right thing to bring.

UM, UPDATE!!! (Sorry, couldn’t help myself)

Yay!

1 Like

The backpack is going to take a bit of coding to implement correctly, but I’m really excited to use it. Somehow, I’ve completed episode 6 before I’ve completed episode 5, haha! Anyways, I’m really glad you’re enjoying the story so far! :grin:

1 Like

Why would you tease me like that?

1 Like

My bad! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.