Discussion: Episode Opinions

I thought it would be interesting to see your episode related unpopular opinions. I’ll start: I actually am not a fan of art scenes in stories with full CC, I feel like they create a disconnect in the story. Your turn!

29 Likes

Unexpected pregnancy is unnecessary and ruins the story. I could be biased since I don’t know if I like babies but when the MC just randomly turns up pregnant it kinda rushes the rest of the story.

24 Likes

I’m sick of seeing the male athletic body everywhere in Limelight stories. Abs are not common in real life.

25 Likes

Yeah, I cringe every time I see them :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

When a narrator is describing every single muscle of LI :roll_eyes:

32 Likes

The option to slap a character. Especially if it’s a female slapping a male and they glorify that kind of behaviour. If a man slapped you, there would be an uproar. It’s not cool to portray situations of abuse of males either. Even if they are portrayed as an ***hole.

20 Likes

I actually don’t mind waiting a long time for new chapters to come out. :woman_shrugging:

20 Likes

That I don’t like Full CC unless u can customise the whole family. If the plot has something to do with finding family, give limited cc (:

6 Likes

Mini games with tappable overlays. Sometimes they work on my phone and sometimes I must stop reading :slightly_frowning_face:

I also hate art scenes.

8 Likes

Mafia stories :flushed: I don’t like them very much.

18 Likes

Forcing diversity isn’t good. Diversity isn’t a collection of points or token to be woke.

12 Likes

You should change that title to your opinions on certain things on Episode because these forums don’t allow unpopular opinion threads.

1 Like

It makes me mad that this a guideline.

1 Like

It is unfair, but I can understand why they made it one. Controversy causes arguments and flags, and we don’t wanna get flagged (but I might get it anyway LOL)

2 Likes

thank you, is the new title better?

2 Likes

Much better! :blush: Now the thread won’t get closed!

3 Likes

Yeah that’s true.

1 Like

I hate when romance stories end with they got married and had babies.

11 Likes

probably when the author puts in a gem choice but doesn’t give a free option… so you HAVE to spend gems. that gets me so heated and idk if it’s even allowed

12 Likes

I don’t like it when original stories that are already good get sequels or spin offs. It’s always unnecessary and only used to get more reads. Also, the poc best friend trope it’s been overused in a lot of stories.

13 Likes