Discussion: Episode Opinions

Yes, yes, yes! Sad endings are better than happy endings sometimes.

1 Like

Been screamin this sh1t for a long time as it fell on deaf ears =_=

1 Like

screaming what lolll

Full CC and art scenes DONT mix/work for me

6 Likes

YESSS!! I hate it so muchhh like if you’re going to offer art scenes don’t give full cc or give the option to not include art scenes UGH :woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

So much and its sad cuz i want a good FULL CC story with no art scenes

Or they get sneaky and say FULL CC(in title) so i read it then the next scenes all “be aware u can full CC but the character wont look like u in art scenes” =_=#

Ooor even worse the character has to look like i imagine but u can CC(proceeds to only have fair skintones but keeps all hair types)

Like QUIT. Dont add CC at all if ur gonna do this crap.

“Oh my readers…” dude its disrespectful id rather u just didnt instead of halfashing it or giving some lame excuse for erasure

8 Likes

I hate this whole pregnancy trope which has become super trending. I don’t get the whole point of it and at this point, I feel author just adds them for the sake of creating ‘drama’

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I hate art scenes.
In LI I change only face shape, nose shape and eyes shape, so LI usually “fits”, but then it’s art scene, and I always change MC to look like me and… Well, there’s some other chick kissing my men :angry::rofl:!
Also, I have full cc, but my family… I always feel like my mother never said my dad about her sex life :woman_facepalming:

I don’t mind pregnancy if it’s real. Like nowadays a lot of people struggle from infertility, not from “I bang one time without condom and boom, pregnancy”.

In ending I like bonus chapter like x years later. Then kids or marriage or whatever author will think I will read :slightly_smiling_face:
But 50ep day by day and them 51ep 10years in 10 minutes… :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

this may sound weird, but i don’t like seeing mcs getting bullied for “unique” features like white hair or red/purple eyes. and then they get called some nickname like purple girl, vampire, grandma or white head by their peers.

2 Likes

I’ve never encountered that in a story before.

I don’t get why small author’s rely on Episode payments. Apparently episode takes most of the profit anyway, leaving you with like 3.00?

1 Like

i don’t think that most small authors do, i think that they genuinely have a love for writing and they want their stories to be seen.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m just getting started with episode writing. I have this first story which I don’t really have a plot for. I have some of the characters made and background characters. But I haven’t even started on the coding. It seems so daunting. Then I also have to do art requests as well.

I think most people just want to feel as though they are appreciated and not wasting their time because coding takes a lot of effort.

2 Likes

Me too! People have right to say there opinions or unpopular opinions and this rule is very unfair. We can’t stay there in silence and keep our opinions.

1 Like

an unpopular opinion for me would probably be the bad boys who have a soft spot for the mc but in a healthy way i guess without ever disrespecting the mc.

1 Like

Agreed. It’s so overused and boring in my opinion.

1 Like

I have another unpopular one:

I hate when a couple in a story is together and side people who like the ppl in the relationship get between them. They break each other’s trust and then it just is like “this is annoying just break up and go with ur side h*es that keep hitting on you lmao”

2 Likes

That is so annoying, I have seen this many times in big stories.

4 Likes

Yeah, you can few or more stories in that genre with cringey descriptions with words “stranger”, “mafia”, “dangerous”, or other words shoved in that make the description cringey too.

3 Likes