Discussion: Episode Story's Are Going Down Hill

I had stop reading episode story’s for like a year because I didn’t get the time to read. I had came back like last week I go to the trending section to ready story’s why 99 of the story’s on there have gems? The crazy part is the choices have no impact on the story. I’m just confused on why gems been getting so popular now?! What’s you opinion on the trending section?

9 Likes

Most of them are very cliche and aren’t very good if I’m going to be honest. Especially since not everyone can afford 80 gems to enjoy one episode

4 Likes

Well you might want to fill yourself in on the new changes to the ranking. You need gem choices to rank well now.

1 Like

wait fr omg!!!

1 Like

Personally, I barely felt in the mood to continue reading stories on my favorites shelf, and Idk why. But yeah, too many stories are either boring, completely cliche, or have gems for no reason.

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This is so true. I mean I remember reading Unfaithful by BB and thought wow the author wrote a story abt a cheating wife n thought that how could she leave her husband who was like Perfect in every sense till the ending hits us.
Now the stories have become bland. It’s like authors are reading a story and then writing the same story with little edits here and there.
Some authors write these huge stories and forgots certain parts of there story which were shown at the beginning. An example will be a ghost story I was reading showed the MC was chased by some ghosts(at the beginning) in before she was saved by another ghost. It was never explained why she was chased by those ghosts in first place. And note it was like 60+ episode long.
I believe Episode should put an option of rating a certain story n if possible ask the readers to write a review at the end of the story. This will actually help both the readers n authors.

4 Likes

I agree. Episode stories are going down hill. I found this really disturbing story and I made a thread about it.

1 Like

Share the thread link

1 Like

This!! We need THIS!!

2 Likes

My iPhone stopped working a month ago so from that time I stopped reading Episode stories. I then downloaded the app on my dad’s phone and I personally think that featured stories are much better than community stories.

first time i see someone say that, why is that ? :sob:

4 Likes

I am just tired of all the clichés so I think featured stories are much better :joy:

1 Like

I don’t blame big authors for adding gems, they kind have to to stay relevant. But I do get real tired of every cover looking the same on and having some sort of sexually suggestive description LOL

2 Likes

That makes me feel weird lol.

By the way I love your YouTube channel!!

1 Like

same ahah
OH- thank you!!

1 Like

arent featured stories THE most cliché stories?:sob:
bc when i read them its always cliché to me

1 Like

It’s 50/50 for me because it depends on which featured story I am reading lol

2 Likes