DISCUSSION: Episode's New Story "The Doberman" AKA: Mafia Girl

The Afro hairstyles :heart::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

That second one is my hair. :heart: At times.

2 Likes

Same here, my hair is just a little thicker.

2 Likes

I’d be nice if they had course hair instead of looser curls.

6 Likes

The day episode release that, is the day I will probably stop complaining :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

bahahhahha same here

1 Like

Yes i need coarse curls

5 Likes

I don’t have it yet, the cover is a little off putting to me. Also idk what a Doberman is and I feel as if maybe I should. I wonder why this word is not in my vocab.
The hairs look nice! Soon enough I’m going to have the biggest struggle customising characters into stories. Like how will I decide?
I just wish they would pace their featured stories though. Like I need time for these to sink in tbh and I feel like when it’s community authors, they sort of… Like, take away the limelight by doing a new story each week and then look what happens? They start getting cancelled

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure a doberman is a dog but I could be wrong LOL

3 Likes

I googled it and yes, it is… Even the urban dictionary said so :thinking: So what’s the story description?

2 Likes

“A small town girl gets a job opportunity of a lifetime, can she step it up when it uncovers a world she never imagined?”

3 Likes

A world of dogs??? Omg :yum:

5 Likes

now that i know what a doberman is i’m genuinely confused now… :joy:
a small town dog?
a job with dogs?
a world of dogs?
an imaginary dog?
so many questions…

in all reality i think its comparing men to dogs…? right? idk i still haven’t finished it :joy:

3 Likes

The story is good. It pretty much another “mafia” story without the word “mafia” in it lol

3 Likes

One of the urban dictionary meanings explained it was a type of dog that was very loyal but will attack anything that comes into your yard, so maybe it’s a metaphor?

2 Likes

I’m guessing this story is a trial so not everyone has it?
The original is already out in both INK and LL isn’t it?

5 Likes

Yup

1 Like

Episode, y’all better release ALL of these.

3 Likes

I feel really really really guilty right now. The app notified me earlier today (well, yesterday for me), to say that this story was released. So I have it (to read) too, but I won’t be reading it 'cause Episode’s stories really annoy me. I feel bad since many people who want to read it don’t have it. Sorry guys.
What I don’t understand though, is why I have it. My profile is new because I recently had to make another when I bought a new phone. Why’s a new profile getting the beta?

1 Like

Isn’t this meesza story
The Doberman

1 Like