DISCUSSION: Episode's New Story "The Doberman" AKA: Mafia Girl

meeeeeeeeeee! reading all the stories that are like “1 free gem per episode” :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

That’s what I also thought… :confused: Am I missing something lol?

3 Likes

30+ gems per choice? Let’s do the math…

4 passes per four hours = about 32 passes for almost 32 hours of waiting.(4 (passes per four hours) x8 (closest number when multiplied by 4 doesn’t go under the 30 limit) = 32, which is the closest possible number to 32 without being under the required amount)

32 hours of waiting = 1 day and 8 hours (considering it will be longer since normal people aren’t on Episode for 32 hours straight)

32 hours of waiting.

32 hours for just one gem choice in which you probably get a few extra lines of coding for the special clothing choices, or just one extra “steamy” scene, in which the special scene choices can go above 30 gems.

:wink:

4 Likes

yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

original post:

:star_struck::star_struck::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I can’t believe I just realised the guy on the cover had nipple piercings :expressionless: Not sure if it would be a future art asset or not though

2 Likes

The original is in both INK and Limelight (although I believe it’s much further along in INK).
The possibly-soon-to-be-featured version is in Limelight.

3 Likes

Wow those hairstyles are really good since we can use them in a little more me season 2 even though it’s not a featured story I hope it will be available for everyone

2 Likes

I also loved the inked version but I hope that the bad boy cliche will not be overused

2 Likes

Omg wtf some of these hairstyles literally go SOOOO good with some of my characters why can’t we have them yet :sob::sob::ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Maybe they will release them this Thursday let’s hope :sob:

1 Like

i knowwwww :sob::joy:

1 Like

I haven’t seen this yet?
My updates are slow.
I didn’t even see that vampire story yet.

2 Likes

yea, bc it’s a beta story so not everyone has it. they’re basically just testing out how the story works in the app. kinda like the feed feature. i believe… :joy:

I’m pretty sure there’s a regular episode story that’s called The Doberman.

1 Like

Since when did Episode feature it?

1 Like

I have the featured story. I don’t understand why they selected me to be a beta tester because I will not read it
Update:
I no longer have it :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Idk…I guess since this post has been up lol.
I don’t have it.
I think some people are beta testing it.

2 Likes

Ohh okay, but I think I seen it on the app when I recently started back reading stories. I don’t know for sure though :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

okay soooooo update:

i opened up the app and “the doberman” was just kinda removed from the “what’s hot this week” section, so i was looking through my favorites and i found it but now it says this…

so i was wondering, is it like this for anyone else? i’m not sure if the story still works or not, but i was just curious. :grin::star_struck:

1 Like

Ohhh, thank you for explaining it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes