DISCUSSION: Episode's New Story "The Doberman" AKA: Mafia Girl

Honestly I’m not too keen about episode stories. Almost all the ones I read are INSANE when it comes to gem choices. Like why do I have to pay gems for a GIFT from a character? that’s crazy! There are worse examples of course, but episode stories don’t tend to use gems well and the stories are usually hella cliche.

I once did some calculations, and say a gem option cost 20 gems and you get 3 gem options per episode and the story is 24 chapters long…

20 x 3 x 24 = ~1440 , the closest pay option for gems is 1500, which is 99 USD !!!

Wth… Now obviously you don’t have to use every gem option but 100 USD for a story is WAYYYY too much ! You might as well go to your local bookstores and buy a bunch of books!

4 Likes

Girl 20 gems are when they are nice in PLL essential plot points are locked behind 38 gems choices it’s insane !!!

1 Like

Essential plot locked behind a gem choice? Oh that’s scummy. What the fuck

1 Like

It was like do you really want to know what actually happened pay up and if you didn’t pay enough during your sessions they you don’t find out who A is wich is the point of the story itself but don’t worry if you didn’t pay you can pay 30 gems to basically complete the story

1 Like

Those look GORGEOUS! I hope they get added to the portal soon!!!

1 Like

Woaaaah I want the new hairs soon soon!! :sob::sob:

3 Likes

It was on my shelf, and I was planning to begin it later today, but it disappeared! :frowning:

It looks really good though… Hope it comes out soon!

1 Like

Doberman is a brilliant story and I highly recommend it. It is by Meesza.

1 Like

yeah idk what happened to it, i favorited it in case that happened because that happened to me with blood lust, and then it did, but i still have it because i favorited it.

I just opened Episode after an hour of not having it open and…

Screenshot_2019-04-10-21-38-42

Lord what is this :joy::joy:

What is happing inside Episode headquarters rn and why they gotta name an obvious erotica after a dog :sob:

14 Likes

oooo i made a thread about this story a while back
it’s not a bad story honestly, but idk if they’re gonna continue it or not because it hasn’t been updated in a while… :woman_shrugging::joy:
but uhhh… the title… the cover… i- :joy::joy:

7 Likes

An opportunity for what… stripping? Lmao, and if anyone flags this post for being iNnApRoPrIaTe well there is AN ACTUAL STORY called STRIPPER-ED idk anyways so umm don’t come for me lol.

5 Likes

Wait… what?!

Is that real? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yep and it’s in guess what? THE. EPISODE. TRENDING. SECTION.

2 Likes

I thought they just released it today the way they’re advertising it lmao

3 Likes

🤦🤦

And Episode is always sending me emails about MY STUFF 🤦😂

2 Likes

i’m wheezing oml :joy: you’re so right though.

4 Likes

Um dude you have a belt on, how about you use it properly? :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

Are you kidding me :woman_facepalming:t4: Why can’t they just give just regular stories about everyday life instead of these stupid cliche stories

5 Likes

And why do they squeeze all my personally favourited stories into one row while I have to stare at 8million rows of their lame stuff like what’s that about :thinking::space_invader:

2 Likes