DISCUSSION: Episode's New Story "The Doberman" AKA: Mafia Girl

yea, it was in beta testing earlier this year, not sure if everyone has it now or what but… :joy::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Lol, it’s so hard to find really good stories. Most of the stories are dead ass cliche, no matter what. Like there has to be romance in every single story lmfao. Except for @Rubyllee story, “Have You Seen Monday”, that’s probably one of the stories I know that doesn’t have romance.

4 Likes

And um, they make the MC so dumb, she literally acts like she doesn’t know what a gang is?

5 Likes

omg that’s so sad honestly lmfao

2 Likes

I didnt even know episode had beta damn :joy:

Like can u get it on the app store or wat

2 Likes

yeah they like drop a ton of stuff for like random waves of people so that they can beta test it and see if it’s working out before they release it to everyone. they’re doing this with stories, the episode feed feature, and probably a ton of other stuff don’t even know about :joy:

5 Likes

This is actually by a writer in the community that episode bought the story from.

2 Likes

WHO. IS. READING. THESE. STORIES.

PEriodT.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: Thank you for reading! :tulip: Yeah, there is no romance in Have You Seen Monday? and that’s also why I usually have to scroll 20 minutes if I want to find my story in the app. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

For me, The Doberman is still a user story. It hasn’t been officially featured by Episode yet. Also, it is pretty good not gonna lie :joy:

5 Likes

Well, me. :,D Just started the INK version yesterday, because I’d seen it being recommended by other authors I like.

1 Like

this cover is way better :joy:

what the hell was episode thinking with they one they put up :skull:

Also now I have to give it a try because all of you are telling me that it’s not bad. And also I’m now interested in that story below it too so thanks

3 Likes

It’s the nickname of the guy in the story - his mafia/criminal name thingy lol

(i’ve read most of the story but i haven’t read the featured one. I’m reading the user story one)

3 Likes

oh damn… your thread looks like spam now :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: i just got on and it said “24 new replies” and i was so lost :joy::joy:

2 Likes

bruh how’d they move my whole thread to a new thread :skull::skull:

3 Likes

It’s not an erotica, and it has nothing to do with stripping at all. The “opportunity” is the MC becoming an accountant for the Doberman’s restaurant.

7 Likes

coulda fooled me :joy:

1 Like

wait no

did fool me

1 Like

lol :joy:

1 Like