DISCUSSION: Episode's New Story "The Doberman" AKA: Mafia Girl

So, this morning episode dropped a new story called “The Doberman” And I was just curious as to what the community thought about it if you’ve read it yet! I haven’t finished it yet, but in customization there are SO many new hairstyles! They’re all really cute in my opinion, and I recommend you all take the time to check them out! I personally can’t wait until they’re in the portal! Also, there are quite a few new animations!

Anyways, what do you guys think of the story so far? Do you like it? Do you hate it? Has the story even been released for you yet? Leave your thoughts below! :grin:

update: this is a beta story so not all players have it. i’m not sure why… but i’m sure it’ll be released to all later. also, i’ve been told that episode bought the rights to this story from the original author. so the original story (in INK and LL) is still on the app, I believe, if you want to check it out! :grin:

6 Likes

Since when did it get featured? What new hair styles?

7 Likes

Blood Lust still hasn’t popped up in my shelf yet and there’s already another new featured story :joy: Episode’s on a roll!

5 Likes

@AWeirdo i think it’s one of the stories in testing so sometimes stories like this don’t pop up in other people shelves… i think :joy:
not sure though, i could be wrong. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I really want to read Blood Lust though. :pensive:

4 Likes

Same, that vampire bite animation looked so cool. Ugh, I’ve been waiting for over a week now for it!

3 Likes

why is everyone getting all these new feature stories except for me :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:.
Isn’t this story by meesza.episode?
I still have yet to get Blood Lust :unamused:

10 Likes

I wonder if Stephen james knows of all these stories that make him gang leaders :joy:

8 Likes

This story was already out by someone else, I think episode bought the rights of the story or something idk

2 Likes

girl you got all the good stuff :roll_eyes:
episode love you

3 Likes

i feel awful cause i don’t even deserve it :joy:

2 Likes

Im so confused…i dont have bloodlust either…

3 Likes

Maybe…still this story and college ish are also getting talked about…

2 Likes

I know that the story College-ish is the new upcoming story. As for “The Doberman” this is the first time I am hearing about it. Unless…It’s by the the author author meesza.episode, then I have read it before in Limelight.

3 Likes

Just look at these hairstyles :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

24 Likes

ikkkkk they really popped off :joy:

1 Like

Ohh these are the hairstyles that are in Instant Princess.
The only ones that I actually like are 2019-03-15%20(2) :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I reas it before it was featured hahah

1 Like

So many cute ones
The low bun
Afro
Afro puffs
The half shaved
Pigtails
The scene/teased hair
And tht very last one
I need them all

6 Likes

I didn’t even noticed the afro buns, those are cute, Episode needs to stop playing and release those :smirk:

6 Likes