DISCUSSION: Fan Mail

Jokes on them finally, because they’re the ones who wasted their time on a story they don’t like and took the time to send a hateful message only because they get joy out of bugging people off, what a sad little life :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

ikr.

1 Like

queeen oh my god i love your answer

3 Likes

ahahahahaha honey I’d like to see if you can make a better episode and I’ll judge you :wink:
Smh, don’t listen to those people, their life just sucks and they want to vent on someone.

1 Like

Believe me, I know how it feels to get critical “fanmails” like this; it can be incredibly hurtful and demotivating. But, please pay no heed to it. It’s unfortunate, but some people really do just want to spread hate and make others feel bad. I’ve read your story, and honestly it’s fantastic. Storyline, directing, everything. :blue_heart: Even if it isn’t something this user likes, this behavior speaks much more to her personality and tact (or, rather, the lack thereof) than it ever will of your writing. Keep your head up, and keep doing the amazing work you’re doing. :blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

They forgot this :fu:t2: :rofl:

1 Like

Ima copy my friend story’s comment:

Why did you make Iris punch Marcus? What is wrong with you!! I hate you ,you should delete this story now! You are hurting Ircus supporters. I will tell everybody that this story is the worst.
PS: I just loved your directing and story so great. One of the best stories I have seen!

It would have been okay if in story there would be someone named Iris. Girl who punched Marcus was named Ashley…

1 Like

Omg preachhhh

1 Like

Ma’am, kill them with kindness :yawning_face::kissing_heart:.

A new masterpiece

:blue_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

That particular person sends me rude mail under a different name every few months. Probably doesn’t realize we can see it’s all by the same person.

1 Like

ikr.

1 Like

It appears many readers have forgotten what the words “constructive criticism” and “moving on” mean. :thinking:

InTeResTiNg.