DISCUSSION: Favorite story on Episode

Hi! :heart_eyes:
What’s your favorite story on Episode so far? Write something about it here and tag the author! You can also discuss it with the others and get their opinion! :wink:
— Nika K.

1 Like

Mine favourite is Deep attraction 2 by @LadyDianna Its outstanding… It will be my favourite and I dont think any story can take its place in my heart… just in love with the story…

2 Likes

That’s great!
I haven’t read this story yet, but I’ll definitely add it to My Favorites and read it later :kissing_smiling_eyes:
What makes this story so special for you? :blush:

1 Like

Firstly I experienced true love through the characters of the story… It felt like the MC and her LI is made for each other… The story made me believe in love once again… And I am in love with Alec… The type of love author showed in the story is the type of love I always craved for… The story also depicts women empowerment which I truly support…

3 Likes

Wow! :heart: Sounds amazing :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

What story are you reading? Is it Clothes Off by Sai Keyhart?

1 Like

No… I haven’t read that…

us at midnight by an author who doesn’t have forums.

1 Like

Mine is definitely The Infected by @Caitoriri
A genuinely intriguing plot in my opinion, advanced directing, timed choices offering that “on your toes” feeling, and (this one’s more personal) FINALLY an option to be asexual and aromantic! I’m here for the zombies, not the “hot” people… lol

4 Likes

My favourite story ever? Hm… I can’t decide.

I really love The Ember Effect by Joseph Evans and Out Of Time by Alvar M.

Those two are my favourite authors on Episode.

1 Like

Empty Love - Issa Episode

The Art of falling in Love - Issa Episode

Maybelline’s Hotties - KeanuReevesFan666

1 Like

My favorite is competitive edge by Piccaly , the characters are amazing, the directing is seamless and I Love It with all my heart. (subverted is a close second , due to all the effort it must have took)

2 Likes

OMG, I LOVE “The Infected”! :heart_eyes:
I was actually hoping someone would mention this story :blush:
You’re absolutely right, reading this story makes you feel you’re actually there and it’s sooo intriguing! I remember the moment when my character hid in the closet so she doesn’t get bitten by a zombie. I was actually super scared then!
I also love @Caitoriri’s unique art scenes. They make the story so real :grin:

3 Likes

I’ve never actually read “Out Of Time”, but I have read “The Ember Effect” and I couldn’t agree more! This story is just great and very original. :blush:

2 Likes

I agree with you so much! I absolutely LOVE Fantasy stories. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s too hard to choose just one… so I’ll just list my tops!

• Bewitched (by MAZY LEVETT)
  • War Dogs (by Kayla Sloans)
  • Summer Knights (by Jolent)
  • Six Feet Under (by Bebe Moore)
1 Like

My fav is definitely PREGNANT BY A KILLER by AMY T.
This story has made me angry, confused and happy, but most importantly suprised. It gives you a slap of reality. This story is guaranteed to take you on a unexpected ride

1 Like

I love Us At Midnight. Victoria and Lennox are so cute <3

2 Likes

Oh, you haven’t? I really recommend you do, it’s really funny <3

1 Like

Okay… I will read it then…

1 Like