[Discussion] Favourite stories on episode, and why

The Ruby Tiara by @wincyyellow. The reason this is my favorite is because I adore how the characters are developed and have real feelings and reactions. I’ve cried over some characters and felt anger for others. The MC is well developed and I actually feel like I’m in the story. This story and it’s plot the best I’ve read and I encourage others to read it. Not to mention choices actually matter and all the work put into this story is incredible.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words. It’s everything I want to hear and this means the world to me :sob:

1 Like

Chain Reaction (all of them)
The Ruby Tiara
Deep Attraction
The Shaw Brothers
Pretty Little Liars
Loving Bad
Demi Lovato
The Teacher
Revenge Daddy
& more

1 Like

Chain Reaction (series)
It’s just an Illusion series
Crush on Mr Bad Boy
Bad Blood (love and war is the limelight version)
Dark Dreams
Pretty Little Liars
Pitch Perfect
Haute as hell
Tempting Mistake
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Mine would be:
Nanny for a year
Storybooked
H and v: Eros
Anabelle
Love me if you dare

Well, I’ve already read so many amazing stories! However there are some that I absolutely loveeee!!
1- Envy by: Cindy Gaultier
2- One Rules All by: Madison
3- Falling for the Loner by: Wynter Sapphire
4- Fine Line by: Evil Ebonni
5- Not interested by: Madison
6- Who’s that girl? by: Chelsea Leigh (Limelight)

Please read!!!

1 Like

hi, i been looking for a story…Its in limelight i can’t remember the name! but in the story the MC leaves her dads i believe and goes back to live with her mom. She sees her ex bf & the mom has a young bf. the MC & the mom bf starts to hook up and the mom is mean & abusive to her. i can’t remember the story name for nothing not even the characters name smh lol please help if you can

If you want a story with multiple love interests then read:
Bad Boy Roommate
The Lovely One
The Bunny Boiler

If you want a story with one love interest then read:
Bad Girl Attitude
The New Girl
The Girl Upstairs
Love Julien

If you want a drama filled story (both have multiple endings):
Adrenaline
Evil Is Created

If you want to read a funny story read:
A Fetish For Perfection
Dirty Sexy Teenagers

Not interested
Adrenaline
Bad for my heart
The Doberman
Stripped
The trophy wife
Playing for keeps

The Bunny Boiler
Provocative
Angels of Bliss
Galactic game
Whats on Sunday
Till Death Do Us Part

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE LAST ONE! IT IS IN CLASSIC AND IS AN ACTUAL ICONIC BOP IF EPISODE WAS A SONG. IT HAS LIKE 50 EPISODES AND IM A PROUD EPISODIAN TO SAY I READ EVERY DAMN ONE, IT MADE ME CRY, MADE ME HAVE A PANIC ATTACK AND MADE ME QUESTION IF I WOULD STAY SINGLE FOREVER. (uh. coughs) ANYWAYS ITS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ AND LITERALLY IT WILL STAY IN MY HEART FOREVER. ITS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I CAN’T STAY SILENT ANYMORE. im actually emotional writing this anyways yh thats it.

1 Like

Hi I would love to read till death do us part who made the story ? I can’t find it

1 Like

S.A.G And search Until death do us part. It might show up then! And than you so much for showing interest in the nonsense I had to say! It made my day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you I found it just starting to read can’t wait Thank you

1 Like

Do you remember who wrote What’s on Sunday? Whenever I search it up it doesn’t pop up

They changed the name of the story, thats why.

Its called Loving In Retrospect. :kissing_heart:

Tysm

Top 10
1.Chain Reaction (all series) by Miss Mj
2.It’s Just an Illusion (all series) by Miss Mj
3.I Married a Millionair by earlygreytea
4.DJ : The Tensionby andrianne_roxi
5.ProvocativeBy Shue
6.End Gameby Episode betha
7.Babysitting the Bad BoyBy Episode Betha
8.Back and Forth
9.Bad Girl Attitude by Iqra_latif_episode
10.Both sides of me

BUT MY MOST FAVORITE STORIES ARE FROM MISS MJ !!!
CHAIN REACTION BECAUSE OF TREY AND CALLIE!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Alexandra and Luca !:heart_eyes:
Theo and Sofia

AAAAAAANNNDDDDD
Riccardo and Charlotte!!!

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

• The Ruby Tiara I love this story especially because of how interactive and although it’s a fantasy, it is highly realistic too. The character development is amazing, you can really get attached to the characters very easily, the story is intriguing and original, and the choices that DO matter; actually make sense. The directing isn’t anything special, but it’s smooth and easy on the eyes. In all honesty, I enjoy it more than I enjoy advanced directing with tons of overlays. This story overall is an encouraging, adventurous, and beautifully written story. Great job, @wincyyellow

• He Can’t Tame Me I really enjoy this story because once again; character development is incredible. This story is so engaging and entertaining, and even the characters that are supposed to be portrayed as mean, aren’t even all that bad. Not because I pity their background story, just because of that story and how it shaped them out to be. This story also includes diversity; such as LGBT & POC characters, and even though there’s a token Muslim character added into it, I believe it was a natural thing and wasn’t forced, which is why I completely appreciate that. The romance between the main characters wasn’t rushed, it was realistic and their relationship built stronger over time. Amazing job, @meila

• Galactic Game I absolutely LOVE this story. It’s one of the very few Reality TV Show stories I thoroughly enjoy. It’s comedic, mysterious, and enjoyable all at the same time. The villains in the story; although VERY irritating at times, are absolutely hilarious and I can’t help but like them a little bit. Also, the story updates really fast, but it’s also well written & directed.

• I HATE ZOMBIES This is legit one of the only stories that made me chuckle one too many times. It’s a funny story and even though the episodes are short, I enjoy every second of it. The characters are so easily likable. So I definitely commend the author for that.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! You are actually right. I intentionally went easier on directing when I wrote “The Ruby Tiara” just because I want to focus more on branching and plotting, only have 24 hours a day after all lol.

Not that I can’t go crazy on directing (I won best directing in the Fantastical contest), it’s just seems kind of pointless to me at times. You can spend 10 hours making one very beautiful scene that is one click away, or you can spend the same amount of time making a plot that people can remember forever. Probably unpopular opinion but that’s how I feel anyway.

3 Likes

I 100% agree. Simple, easy on the eyes directing is always nicer to me than advanced directing is. Extra work put into something is always nice, but like I said, I’m more of a simple girl.

3 Likes