[Discussion] Favourite stories on episode, and why

I’ve already brought it up before, but Dripping Mascara is, hands down, the best story on Episode I’ve seen. I have plenty of other stories I adore (Villain Rehab, World on a String, The Trophy Wife, Campfire, Venomous, and basically everything Kay Elle writes, to name several), but Dripping Mascara is phenomenal for its plotting and characterization depth. Even if you don’t like the Classic art style (because I’ll admit I don’t), I highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for listing me with these legends!!

1 Like

My all time favourite would have to be Infamous by Kayla. It’s a comedy and honestly, it’s just hilarious.

But also I would recommend: Cetrinda, The Doberman, My psycho, Fine Line and The Watchers :heart:

1 Like

Please make a second part my heart can’t take the ending it’s haunting me. If u don’t I understand but the story is amazing and I can’t take it we need a second part to it. What happens while Robyn is in Chicago do they find love so many questions.

1 Like

I agree the ending was really sad and unconventional. I wish that there was a part two to this love story where their lives collide once again and they finally love each other. The story almost left me in tears and the ending wasn’t too my liking the dynamic between them two was also kinda weird but I loved it no matter what

She isn’t going to make another part sadly and we need to respect that. She’s made it clear that she is not making another part of their story, and she let our minds roam. It’s up to your mind to make up what happened between them.

Well that kinda sucks but I respect it. I hope she reconsiders cus a lot of fans would love part two of Falling for Sin.

1 Like

Dive in by Hansani (only has like 3k reads but it’s actually really good!) and Dirty Sexy Teenagers by lucky

Just finished Us at Midnight. It was so beautiful!

1 Like

Please say that the lovers end up together unlike Falling for Sin. My heart broke at the ending but made me happy too.

No spoilers!! But once again, the writing was brilliant. So talented! I would highly recommend you to read this one.

1 Like

Wait ya know how there are options right and it affects the future. Does that mean that Robyn and Draven could have ended up together if the right options were chosen?

1 Like

Nope. they couldn’t have. She made it so they didn’t end together, there was no other ending.

Hey, guys! I was wondering what are your favorite stories to read on Episode? Comment what your favorite Episode stories to read are!
Here are some of mine :
Chain reaction by Miss Mj
Chain Reaction : Lost By Miss Mj
It’s just an Illusion by Miss Mj
It’s just and Illusion : Regrets by Miss Mj
The Boss by TheMissyK
Deep Attraction 2 by LadyDianna
Not Interested by Madison
I have a lot more, but I’m not going to name all of them.

1 Like

Skin Deep

Burning Desire

Chain Reaction and all its series

(I like any story with mafia, or gang-related)

1 Like

Anything by @J.Miley (Speak, Detenu, Chicanery)

Anything by @wincyyellow (The Ruby Tiara, Moonlit Feathers)

Anything by Jorimar (To Love Again, The Marriage Counselor)

Anything by @Arrows.Episode * (Being Perfect, Shadow Heir)
*has a College Days entry coming up which I know will be amazing as well.

6 Likes

Same!I can’t wait for Burning Desire 2!

1 Like

The rockstar next door - Regina
Diary of a troublemaker - Toriah
Fake love - idk
Enemies with Benefits - idk
Unexpected murder -Angeliciqra (shameless self promo)

I have SOO many more I can’t think of rn

1 Like

Thank you, dear!!!

3 Likes

Confessions of a 40 Year old Bad Boy - Hanna K.M.
Kotton Kandie - PrettyEri
One of the Girls - Amberose
Diary of a Troublemaker - TORIAH

2 Likes