DISCUSSION: Friends or Lovers

Well, trust me, she does!

And it’s fine if you haven’t read it yet. From what I read so far here, it’s more or less the same plot

3 Likes

This is nothing against the author. Her stories clearly do well with the core audience, even if they’ve been published once (or even twice) before so I guess she’s a bit of a “safe” bet. I am curious to know how “A Little More Me” is going, given that there are already two versions with millions of reads.
I tried reading the original version of this and it wasn’t my thing (I think I read one episode, can’t remember if I finished it) so I won’t be reading this version.

14 Likes

Read here, especially my recap/rants:

The ‘highlight’ is the introduction of trans/non-binary body types with Jessica, but otherwise, what I assume is the same fare.

5 Likes

I was curious more as to the reads. Does a revamp or a revamp gain the same amount of reads as the original versions? :thinking: Especially when the originals already have a lot of reads?

4 Likes

Yes. Unfortunately.
But I have recently- No, actually, I’ve always hated remaking stories in different styles. Like having a LL and an ink version of the same story. And I apply this hate to “featurizing” existing stories. I prefer the original ones that they don’t buy off authors and instead work with them.
So anyway, I think that’s what’s been bothering me the most about Sandra G stories lately. They already feel the same, but now there is actually 3 versions of each story.

8 Likes

yawn

Another feature story I’m not going to read.
I just can’t fathom Episodes choices lately. Still salty they canceled Envy

12 Likes

All of her stories generally read the same to me tbh. It’s tired. But it’s what the people want, so I guess we can’t do anything about it.

A quick scroll through IG is showing me a lot of people feel the same way.

5 Likes

Yeah, that would be a challenge alright, Sandra G uploading an original Featured story

7 Likes

Although I haven’t read it yet i’m disappointed. This is also a copy of Fake love :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Ugh, don’t even get me started. It makes me so upset how Episode unabashedly FOUR stories by the same author, but neglects some of the best talent on the app. And when they did pick high-quality stories, like Envy and Instant Princess, they suddenly drop them without giving the author warning. It’s ridiculous.

8 Likes

If I remember correctly, I read a user story once and it’s description seems eerily similar to that story’s.

It was also about MC and best friend pretending to be in a fake relationship, then they fell in love for real and in the end got together. (There was one more love interest to choose from but the main focus was the best friend.)

Plus, they are neighbours? cringes Again. Like that’s completely original!

6 Likes

Ftfy

2 Likes

Wow. I just realised… This is the most savage thing you have ever said. I’m so proud :sleepy:

4 Likes

Why am I so unintentionally savage?

1 Like

Oh yay, another featured story that I won’t read. Seriously… Can’t we get something a little more original?

I think I started reading the original at one point but it was just so predictable and boring. She sure knows how to cater to her fans so I’m sure it will be successful, but I just can’t get into her stories. Not when there are so many good user stories with amazing directing out there.

8 Likes

a late dinner winkwink u never know what that can lead to

jk

but honestly, if it costs 35 gems it better be a gigantic feast

7 Likes

aye, what’s up with this neighbor-kink?

is it a thing to want to shag your neighbor?

“i’m confusion, episode explain”

6 Likes

ur a natural savage

2 Likes

Some of her stories are great and all but I don’t think it is necessary for her to release the story with different titles and adding gem options.

2 Likes

I had no clue the gem version of Envy was discontinued. But I am confused on why the story says “fully released” when it had 12 chapters. It doesn’t make any sense…

3 Likes