Discussion : Glitch Girl

What are your opinions on the new Joseph Evans story Glitch Girl which just got released!
This forum will be to discuss any and all opinions of the characters, plot, directing and more.

14 Likes

go here https://discord.gg/SJ5PhPb

WHAT IT GOT REALESD :scream:

Depending on the device you have.
It may take you an extra day or two for it to update with the story. :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to start reading!
Love that Joseph Evans has returned to his fantasy roots!:slight_smile:

5 Likes

You might get it in a couple hours!

2 Likes

So it’s an official episode story?

2 Likes

Yes it’s an official episode story.
I’m surprised that it’s out on my device.
I guess I got it early. Seems like most people didn’t.

3 Likes

I thought and I saw that it is going to get released on 25th of May…
But why it is out before it??
Damn it…
I have to update my version I guess but I think I just updated it…Well I’ll see…

1 Like

Ack I need to get the update!!

HOLY CRAP THIS IS SO GOOD!! I mean I bit cliche in the first episode or two but after that SO GOOD!!!

4 Likes

Hmm, strangely enough, it doesn’t show up on his profile. It shows up on his recommendations & when you click on it, the other author icon takes you back to his profile.

2 Likes

I’m loving it so far!!!
Can’t wait for more!

1 Like

It was supposed to be but Episode decided to release it early.
When you update the app.
You’ll receive the story.

1 Like

I updated it and damn it my app isn’t opening…
How the heck am I gonna complete my story…let alone read that story. :sob::sob:

1 Like

The story is way to fast paced for me I’m on the first episode and am extremely confused

5 Likes

Haven’t read it yet as my episode was having issues opening and when I uninstalled it it wasn’t downloading but now it has so I’ll read it tomorrow well basically today as it is past mid-night over here…

1 Like

MC talked like she knew the 2 guys who were introduced already x.x(confusing) overall well see its still too early to say if i like or hate or whatever its ok

4 Likes

Yeah the very first bit was confusing where she walks up to the guy at theatre and he’s like “it’s you”. I thought they knew each other but then it turns out they didn’t? lol

11 Likes

I took that to mean, “it’s you… the girl I’ve been sneaking glances at from across the room” :joy:

The plot is interesting. I’m not going to judge it for feeling rushed because these days EVERY official Episode story feels like that. Too fast paced. They must have some formula that they insist on that decides when you meet the first love interest, when you can first hook up with them, when the main plot kicks in, etc… because every single story they release reads the same in those respects.

So I’m just gonna be thankful it’s a Joseph Evans modern-fantasy style story and not another bad boy teacher gang story.

12 Likes