Discussion : Glitch Girl

I made the mistake of going to help her in my wedding dress>-> dont do tht x3

Nice plot but executed kinda badly. The directing is cool but the MCā€™s relationship with Seth is moving way too fast, and so is the story itself. Not to mention, the MC was basically in love with with Corey after talking to him a little bit. And her feelings stayed strong for TWO YEARS. The romance part of it was lowkey cringy, fake and rushed.

6 Likes

I did too. That was not worth it.

I have to I agree with you. Iā€™ve heard such good things about Joseph Evansā€™ stories, but Iā€™m really struggling to get through this one. Iā€™m still behind but every time I try to catch up, itā€™s sooooo cringe-worthy

3 Likes

The romances were better in the other stories especially the Secret of Rain.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t started that one yet, Iā€™ll try it lol.

I enjoy GG but SOR is much better.

GG feels way too Episode ā„¢ to me. I feel like his voice is being drowned out by readersā€™ expectations. Not that I know what what the plotting for this was like, but thatā€™s how it comes across to me.

I love his other stories. Theyā€™re cheesy in the best way and so much fun to read. You can tell thereā€™s heart in them. GG just doesnā€™t have that spark :confused:

4 Likes

GG seems kind of rushed to me and because of that I felt we didnā€™t get enough time to develop a connection to the characters. Maybe Grace a little but that is it. I felt more of a connection with the characters from SOR and the Phoenix Prophecy.

4 Likes

I canā€™t really depict an actual romance between Grace and Seth, itā€™s way too soon for them to get together and get married.

It seems that Seth just wants to marry Grace for his own personal gain, whatever this may turn out to be. Grace on the other hand, only appears to believe that she is in love with Seth. There is a great chance that she is mistaking her feelings for Seth to be of love when in reality they are not.

6 Likes

Talking about Twiggy now, I just realised that I never thought about the possibility of Twiggy being Zero!

I also found her super annoying, controlling and as a person who believes everything they see at first sight and jumps to conclusions without a seconds thought.

But thinking about the possibilityā€¦ Twiggy could turn out to be Zero. After all, Twiggy isnā€™t the only one whoā€™s controlling and manipulative, Zero does a good job of that too, so the possibility exists.

5 Likes

But now I suspect too many people to be Zero :tired_face:!!!

My list of suspects (Zero):

-Seth (dudeā€™s got serious issues)
-Violet (you can never tell with the nice ones)
-Twiggy (has similar qualities to Zero)

I guess weā€™ll find out the truth soon enoughā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™ve read Ember Effect twice and Iā€™m re reading it again.
I LOVE it!

1 Like

I totally agree with you. Although I couldnā€™t help but complain about the forced romance between two boy characters and MC, but the twist is what Iā€™m really looking forward to. As you mentioned, there are chances that Protagonists are the antagonists are the antagonists are the protagonists.

I believe Corey is probably Zero, it might not make sense, but Corey is away for 2 years, so no one will suspect him, right? He is out of town.

I think there is a chance that Twiggy and Seth are working together, since their personalities are very similar, and trying to manipulate Grace and Harper.

Thatā€™s just my opinion, I could be wrong.

4 Likes

That one is very good.

1 Like

I took my dress off first :rofl:

Oh no.
She just gets all irrationally angry ā€œu came here to marry herā€ or something like tht. Yesā€¦i came to an alley way for a wedding >->

2 Likes

I shoulda done tht x3 didnt think id have time ha

I canā€™t even remember what I did :joy:

Who chose to stay and get married first after Zero disrupted the wedding?

I chose to get the hell outta there, sorry Seth but I think Iā€™ll pass :joy:

1 Like