Discussion : Glitch Girl

Ok, so I’m finally caught up to date and have a lot of thoughts…

1. I keep seeing little directing errors that are really distracting. Things like the background showing up for a second and then the overlays and/or characters. Or sometimes the background shows up and then the transition fades in. I’ve seen some backgrounds that are zoomed in heaps for a split second and then it goes normal. The one directing thing that really drove me insane though was when they met up with the old super hero guy way back when, and it was a bunch of OTS shots, but when the angle kept flipping, sometimes Seth or Grace would be facing rear, when they should have been facing front, while the other one talks. It was as if they’re spot placement was changed but they were still in idle_loop_rear. Did anyone else notice these things or was this an actual glitch??
  2. I said yes to the proposal, because most of you already said you turned it down and it happens anyway. So I’m thinking I’m going to pursue Seth and see what happens if I just go along, instead of trying to fight it and just being with him against my free will anyway, like most of y’all are stuck doing. LOL.
  3. Thanks @Willowbean for warning me about the dress. Low key love being so far behind that I can cheat.
  4. I’m really disappointed that home girl Grace here doesn’t find Eliza, but she can be all oh it’s my wedding day hoorah! Priorities, amirite?
  5. “Shall I continue?” What the heck, lady?! Half my guests have run of crying and terrified, like no! How are you so dumb you’d even ask that!? Just imagine my wedding day photos now! But anyway, I said yes, because I’m riding this thing out with Seth. Then freaking registrar starts having a panic attack because of Zero’s announcement… Well, why did you ask if we wanted you to continue if you were about to have a freak out?
  6. I’m thinking Peter could be Zero trying to frame this Eliza… (Also every time I type who I think is zero, I always type “A” because of Pretty Little Liars). Having access to someone’s computer who name’s her files such dumb names… I mean. that’s a bit fishy. He’s probably not zero, but it’s plausible and if he was I’d be happy with that.
  7. Now it looks like it really was this Eliza woman, and I’m really upset Peter isn’t A… I mean Zero. And also, Seth hasn’t even said or done one nice thing since we’ve been married. I’m also really upset about that too. Where’s my choice to annul the marriage?

4 Likes

Ur welcome.
So if u dont fight against seth will u 2 b married or will it just get postponed?

Oh I still got married. The registrar lady gets all freaked out about Zero, but Grace is all like “Please just marry us already!” and so we get married and then the registrar is like “I have to go home and hug my children.”

And then our marriage is never acknowledged after that, which I’m guessing it because of the coding. I’m probably back on to the same branch as everyone else.

1 Like

Ahh good to know thanks n.n

I didn’t marry him cause:

1. He’s evil (I just know so)
  2. I’m not really fond of his personality… too controlling.

I also didn’t want to marry him because I thought that I might not get to choose who Grace ends up with if I did (if Seth turns out to be good). But now there’s a chance that Grace could end up with Corey (if Corey isn’t evil that is).

2 Likes

I just said yes to continue the ceremony only because I am curious about what will happen if she stays with him. But personally, I think she should have postponed it. And in addition, I wanted her to turn down his proposal in the first place. But as you said, I wanted her to ride it out because I wanted to see how this would effect what would happen with Seth and their relationship.

1 Like

I love the story but I honestly hate Seth. I mean really, forceing a marriage and he keeps putting down the name glitch girl. I agree with theories that he or Violet may be zero.

3 Likes

Sorry, I completely forgot, who is Peter? :joy:
Was he like the guy at the video store?

I also got out of there. I didn’t want to marry him anyway :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I remember some minor ones (like characters popping in), but I don’t remember the OTS shots issues. Maybe once?
I will say, I’m having a LOT of problems with my own stories right now (the coding is fine but things are literally working 50% of the time, and the other 50%, the characters are ignoring the commands :roll_eyes:), so it could be a glitch? I feel like Joseph Evans knows what he’s doing when it comes to directing so I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt :rofl:

1 Like

I’m so ready for new episodes.
Joseph Evans is killing the game again.

Who was some guy who worked at the electro place

1 Like

I feel like Joseph Evans knows what he’s doing when it comes to directing

That’s what I was thinking so I wanted to make sure if I was the only one getting it. It’s the only story I’m having issues with though

That face I make when Seth acts all suspicious:

IMG_8506

I’m on to you bro.

1 Like

I’m having some issues with my own stories where half the time when I play it, the characters seem to completely ignore some of the commands. The same thing has happened with my zoom commands a few times as well. They seem to be “skipped”. But it doesn’t happen every time. I can’t submit a support ticket because every time I replay it, it works fine :roll_eyes: so I know if I send it to support, they’ll tell me there’s no issue.
Just thought I’d mention it as if it is a glitch and not a coding error, it does sound a lot like the problems I’m having :woman_shrugging:

You could be right. I’m not bothered enough to send a ticket, because it’s like you said it doesn’t happen every time. And I have had characters skip animations when testing my own stories too, so that could have been what was happening with the OTS shots in Glitch Girl. I think I’ll just try and screenshot it the next time it happens.

What’s your favourite Joseph Evan’s story?

• The Ember Effect (classic)
  • The Phoenix Prophecy (classic)
  • Spellbound (classic)
  • The Secret of Rain (Ink)
  • The Last Goodbye (limelight)
  • Glitch Girl (limelight)

0 voters

To be honest I haven’t read the Ember Effect and Spellbound yet so my vote isn’t that fair :grin:

I had some errors too in my story but I couldn’t figure out if it was my mistake or a glitch on Episode’s part. It might have been my error but I don’t know for sure.

I thought more people liked Secret of Rain. I did like Ember Effect a lot too, so that would be a close second with the Phoenix Prophecy a close third. I read Spellbound but I forgot about it.

1 Like