Discussion : Glitch Girl

That’s the feeling I got too :joy: but of course he was next to her just before the explosion happened so I don’t know :woman_shrugging:. But at the moment, that would be my guess.

1 Like

So far a great story. I love that you can customize yourself. I did so a little just to be able to be similar to Joseph Evans’s character. Love that it’s with sound and music.

1 Like

Ooh that’s good thinking. I love that Joseph Evans creates so many twists tho so we never truly know who Zero is until the end.
Good guess tho!
I just know it will be shocking.
Are u liking the Grace & Corey romance?
I’m a huge fan of it so far.

1 Like

Another question guys
Do you like guys like that Joseph Evans gives limited customization or no customization a lot or do you prefer full customization?

1 Like

Yeah, I think Seth is a good guy, and Grace knows more about him than that guy she met at the theater.

2 Likes

I’m not normally a fantasy reader but I really like his stories :slight_smile:
Did you see his YouTube video before he published “The Last Goodbye”? He didn’t seem completely happy with it and it seemed like he just felt that it wasn’t “him”. Fantasy definitely seems to be his strength.

2 Likes

But he’s hot though, which is normally enough in most Episode stories :rofl:
To me, the plot seems quite well thought out but the romance feels more like “I’d better add some romance in”, which I can’t be too harsh about as I have some stories like that too :speak_no_evil:. I know it can be hard working romance into a different genre when you only have so many episodes :woman_shrugging:.
The first love interest (presuming he is a love interest because maybe he won’t be lol), has barely been introduced at all yet so I agree with you that it seems very odd that she’s been hung up on him for two years. They could maybe have had a conversation or he could have done something memorable.

Yeah “The Last Goodbye” I enjoyed however for Joseph Evans. The story didn’t seem to fit considering every other story he had was so rooted in fantasy.
I don’t think he’ll ever stray from fantasy again if he continues to write for episode.

Agreed. I hope they show them more as the episodes go on.

I’d say remember it’s early on so the romance has loads of time to develop.
Every Joseph Evans story has a romance to root for.
& he does romance nearly as well as he does fantasy.

I’m sure Episode has a rule (or at least some “strong advice”) about how early to put love interests in the story for their featured works. Because in their recent stuff, both LIs (and there’s always two, or at least the illusion of two…) always show up way at the beginning of the first episode, even if it makes no sense or seems forced.
I know they have an ideal episode length they like the stories to adhere to as well, which probably makes it even harder.

3 Likes

Amazing story, need more of it.

I kinda irritated that there’s a gem choice in the first chapter. Stopped reading there.

1 Like

Now the real question begins…

SETH OR COREY!!!

I’m pretty sure we’ll have to chose at the end… unless one of them is evil…

1 Like

And the thing is
You know what you’re getting with a featured story.
It’s a great story so far with or without the gem choices

Me too!
I believe he said 3 new eps every week until Ep 12!!!

1 Like

Yes & I believe one will be evil.
In the Ember Effect when we had 2 love interests , Kellan was evil.
Same in the Last Goodbye.
I’m Team Corey & Grace so far!
I think Seth will be evil

1 Like

I was excited for this story, Bc I remember loving the ember effect way back when, but I didn’t even make it through the first chapter Bc I was quickly turned off by the super rushed + forced only male love interests. When grace was still thinking about some guy she talked to for like 10 minutes 2 years after the fact, I eyerolled so hard. And then another ugly guy walked in and I gave up hope. Still waiting for episode to publish some diverse and well written official stories smh

5 Likes

Doesn’t every featured story have a gem choice in the first chapter?

1 Like

I’ve read most featured stories since I love them and no.
A lot of them don’t have gem choices until a few chapters in usually.