Discussion : Glitch Girl

That’s a really good point. I also feel like Seth and his inventions were just a huge plot convenience. I can get on board with Seth making inventions, I mean, it takes place in a fictional universe, and Joseph Evans himself has said that it is structured to be like a Marvel film. And, not to mention, it would be a good superhero combination, to have one of the heroes have actual superpowers, and the other to be really good with tech.

But, all of Seth’s inventions here, just don’t seem realistic, no matter how hard I try to tell myself that this takes place in a fictional world. You don’t even see how long it takes Seth to make these inventions, or how exactly he does. He just randomly tells Grace that he made teleport devices, full-functioning super suits, and an app that can tell exactly when citizens are in trouble.

I hope the story goes more in depth in how exactly Seth makes this kind of advanced technology so quickly and efficiently, in the future, as right now? I’m a little stumped, and it leaves me thinking that Seth’s inventions are just a rather lazy way to get Grace and him out of trouble.

3 Likes

Personally i like everything about it, it doesn’t promote bullying, the directing is amazing, the details are awesome, i just don’t understand why her name is eletrowoman and not glitch girl in the story, i guess this will lead up to something later on…

4 Likes

Yeah Seth somehow is all ready for this girl that appears to be able to control electronics, he somehow has everything ready to use and tons of gadgets waiting for the right moments seems kinda sketchyyyyy

5 Likes

That’s actually pretty common in superhero stories. The hero is named something else (usually something pretty cheesy), before later in the movie, something prompts the superhero to change their alias to the name that is featured in the title of the movie.

So, she’ll go by Glitch Girl by the end of the story, most likely :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yeah now that I think of it… hahahah :rofl:

2 Likes

haha

1 Like

Yeah, and also you don’t see anyone else using those high tech inventions so wouldn’t be be, like, famous inventing all that?

3 Likes

Yeah I agree, seth is just not trustworthy to me

2 Likes

SPOILERS!

What do I doooo?!

I honestly doubt Seth is Zero, now, and even if he was, it wouldn’t add up. Zero took over during their wedding, and obviously, Seth was there. There is the possibility that Seth could have prerecorded the message, but Seth looked just as surprised as everyone when the announcement was made. In fact, Seth’s reaction has been too surprised to be faking it, every single time something happens with Zero.

Also, I brought up this point before, but it just wouldn’t make sense for Seth to be Zero, after all that he has done for Grace. I mean, it could all be a plan to put Grace on the wrong track of who Zero is, but wouldn’t Seth be better off not being non-involved with Grace if he was Zero? And if that was the case, why would he go through with marrying her?

And, yes, I still don’t really forgive Seth for the rather peer-pressure-ey way he proposed to Grace— but I also sort of like him, still?

This story, man. My opinions on everythig change every single time new batches are released :joy: (that’s not really a bad thing, either).

Now, I need serious help— what do I pickkkk?

4 Likes

I chose the second option lol. Zero or not, I still don’t want to marry him. I do wonder if the ceremony goes ahead, even if you choose the first option… Maybe both options end up with the same result anyway? Wouldn’t be the first time :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh noooo.

Another choice I’m having trouble with :joy:
I don’t fully trust Violet yet, but she seems pretty chill. I’m just not sure if I trust her enough to let her look after Grace’s grandma, without anyone else there.

3 Likes

No way. I didn’t trust her. I took my grandma home :rofl:

2 Likes

Can I just say… Seriously? That’s the wedding dress we get??? Or was there a gem choice to have an actual wedding dress?

Also, I have no idea for the choice, but you seem to like Seth a lot more than the rest of us, so maybe take one for the team and marry him and let us know what happens, so when I get up to it I know what to pick :blush:

3 Likes

There was a gem choice to have an actual dress :rofl:

2 Likes

Ugh, of course

2 Likes

I kinda figured something would happen and the wedding wouldn’t go ahead. Why spend gems when you don’t even get married :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, there’s a way nicer wedding dress for gems (of course :sweat_smile:)

Buttt, due to this dialogue I’m currently reading that’s going on between Seth and Grace, I definitely don’t like how controlling he’s being:

Grace: Good thing I’m Glitch Girl!

Seth: Grace, we’ve discussed this…

Seth: Glitch Girl is too childish.

Seth: You’re Energywoman.

Grace: Oh, sorry.

Like… Grace! You have nothing to be apologizing for :joy: I’m not even leaving out important details, that’s literally how the conversation went! Like, Seth, I realize you wanted to be a superhero since you were a kid, but how bout you let me make some decisions, k? :rofl:

also, just pointing this out, Energywoman is way more childish than Glitch Girl.

9 Likes

Wait a sec… wedding dress? What wedding dress… there’s new chapters?! :grin:

1 Like

How come my one’s not updated :frowning:?

1 Like

Mines not either

1 Like