Discussion : Glitch Girl

I feel like the relationship between the two main characters is moving too fast. But, I also don’t know where their relationship can go, being that the story just started. Overall, I love the plot.

3 Likes

Okay, now I really, really don’t trust Seth. He still makes fun of the name Glitch Girl! Grace already chose the name he preferred, the least he can do is respect her choice as well.

Okay but that isn’t the reason why I don’t trust Seth. He told Grace not to go into that room with “keep out” signs on it. According to Seth, one of his past experiments in that room failed which caused the room to become toxic. But wasn’t he a bit too desperate to keep her out, though he tried to mask this desperation?

I think we all know that a locked room which the main character is not permitted to enter often hides something which they are not supposed to find out. Like how in the Secret of Rain, Rain was prevented from going into that room which she was told was the Appleby’s daughter’s old bedroom, and the reason that they didn’t want her to go into the room was because they didn’t want her to accidentally damage their daughter’s belongs. However this turned out to be a compete lie! So I think it’s actually quite obvious that Seth is not merely trying to protect Grace from “toxic chemicals” like he states to.

And also Violet seems a bit untrustworthy to me as well. I chose to take grandma home myself cause who knows what that purple haired girl might secretly do to her?!

Coincidence that her name is Violet and that she has violet hair? Okay so maybe she decide to dye her hair to match her name but you never know, right? Also, coincidence that Violet was the first person to accept the idea of Energy Woman and Electroman when Grace gave that speech? Okay so maybe she’s just a really nice person who’s always open to accept new things which she feels others might benefit from, but again you never know, right?

So my suspicions at the moment are towards Seth, Violet and kinda still towards Corey’s girlfriend. Maybe this Eliza who they predict to be Zero is actually innocent…

9 Likes

Ope I let Violet take my grandma home… they can’t kill off my grandma, right???

5 Likes

We definitely wouldn’t want anyone to kill of your grandma so hope not :joy:

4 Likes

Every chapter i just dislike and distrust seth more(not like i trusted him before) and let the rando girl take my Grandma home no. She may just be nice but still shes(grandma) my only family back off >->.
And why didnt MC google blood orange to try and find out if it had a double meaning…thts all ill say on tht idk. Im overrthinking

6 Likes

Googling it probably wouldn’t have found a nickname for a location. That seemed to be more of an “inside” thing.
Then again, you can find pretty much anything on Google these days :rofl:
I agree with you about Seth. I don’t trust him at all.

2 Likes

True it would probably be secret. Still could try x3.
Still curious as to whats going on with Corey. I wanna get rid of seth soon xD

2 Likes

So I started watching the new chapters of glitch girl and I started to realize the story is kinda rushed.
For example: Grace gets engaged to someone she’s only know for like a week.
Also, the chapters seem WAAAYYY shorter.
And it seems like Joseph Evans has ran out of ideas for the story, like seriously, one chapter was about blood orange.
NOTE: I was in the middle of reading chapter 11 and I fell asleep.

4 Likes

They do seem shorter… and the orange chapter was not intresting nothing really important happend cuz we didnt find out until later what it meant. And i wish MC would say (if u chose no) “i didnt want to marry u…we r rushing things i just wanna protect the city.” Something like tht. Instead shes giddy about it and buying dresses like…i didnt say no.

5 Likes

I totally agree!

1 Like

Seth gives me the eeesh vibes…

6 Likes

Eeeesh

3 Likes

ah samee wtfff

1 Like

ugh actually tho

2 Likes

Listen here girlies, knowing Joseph Evans, Seth is Zero.

For starter, he get close to us out of nowhere and the dude just happened to have a lab, I mean A LAB?! Who in the world owns a lab, and he just happened to have costumes made for the heros and her, not one color but TWO, then suggested to be her sidekick? Probably to get more informations if you know what I mean
x
In addition, he has a pink hair. Pink haired people can’t be trusted #NoOffenseToOtherPinkHairedPeople

8 Likes

Seth doesn’t have pink hair… or maybe your Seth does, but I changed my Seth’s blond hair to a brownish colour, but definitely not pink :joy:

3 Likes

Wait we can custom his looks? Anyway the original Seth has a pink hair so yeah. Idk why but he’s just so suspicious

2 Likes

I thought the original Seth had blond hair, it’s Grace who has pink hair… wait, now we’re having a mini argument about Seth’s hair colour :joy:

I agree though, he is suspicious. I wrote about how I feel about Seth somewhere above. It’s like, he just meets her and then the next thing you know he’s all like, “marry me” .

And did Joseph Evans really expect us to believe that Seth just wants to protect Grace from “toxic chemicals”. He’s definitely hiding something else in that very secretive lab of his… maybe something Zero related.

3 Likes

Or maybe he IS Zero, though it will be a good plot twist if Grace found out that Zero is actually her grandma and she’s like : Surprise, you thought you’ve heard (no pun intended) the last of me

2 Likes

I never thought about the grandma being Zero, that’s a good plot twist though. She was quick to find out about the bomb when know one told her about it, and managed to save Grace in time… that’s is actually very suspicious…

2 Likes