Discussion : Haute As Hell

I actually leaked it, and nothing bad happened, I still had a happy ending (with Michael and all). I was really surprised.

1 Like

Oh that’s good! Did the MC end up “winning” the contest then?

0 Likes

Ooooh did you have to beg for forgiveness or did he understand straight away?

0 Likes

Straight away. I honestly thought I was going to end up alone, which was my goal… But nope.

1 Like

She did. It was like a fairy tale ending.

0 Likes

She doesn’t win if you don’t leak the video, but Michael pulls some strings and you get a bunch of contracts and stuff anyway, so you essentially get the same prize.

I wonder if the endings are any different if you choose the different love interests.
To me, Michael was the only one who made sense by the end lol.

0 Likes

What? She did win. I think… I remember her winning, but now I’m doubting myself :joy:
Yeah, I wonder what would have happened with Lin if you chose her ex-fiance.

1 Like

No, that would make sense I think lol.
I chose not to leak the video, so whats-her-name who won, keeps the title.

Unless it was actually possible to win the show from the beginning? lol

0 Likes

I wonder that too!

0 Likes

I’m a total idiot. I read that as you saying that if you leak the video, the MC doesn’t win, and I was super confused :joy: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

If you chose Aiden, you stay the night at his place (:wink:), Lin walks in, (to return something of his, I think?) and gets all mad (rightfully, tbh), thus ending their friendship. So, if you choose Aiden, the MC isn’t friends with Lin, anymore.

So, this is definitely not the happiest ending :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Naw, sad ending. So you don’t get a choice to expose Jen and the producer either?

0 Likes

No, you still get the choice to expose the producer and Jen’s relationship. I chose not to :sweat_smile: not sure why, it just didn’t feel right to go out that way.

But, Michael also offers you all of the contracts and such, even if you don’t choose him as your love interest.

3 Likes

I kind of felt like the story was pushing us to be with Michael.
I wonder if anyone chose Skyler.

3 Likes

If no one does, that’s like proving nice guys finish last HAHAHAHA. He was the only one that didn’t have some other kind of secret relationship.

2 Likes

All right, but am I the only one who chose Skylar? All I can see are Michael/Michelle choices, which is fine, you do you, but my nerd was adorable ever since her very first appearance! :smile:

Also, I leaked the video. I only wished I could have ended Jo and the MC’s friendship. I wanted to forgive her, but I doubt I would want to be friends with someone after all that drama.

5 Likes

Currently playing second-to-last ep. Please tell me someone else has glitches, like still animations in conversations and naked people (w/o censor bars) in inappropriate scenes, and Jen missing a nose!

0 Likes

Uhhh no? Can’t see I experienced anything like that

0 Likes

I didn’t have any issues like that lol. Did they go away if you exited and went back in?

0 Likes

Does anything dramatic happen if you choose Skyler?

0 Likes