DISCUSSION: Heartbreak Avenue

This is the official thread discussing my soon to be published Episode story “Heartbreak Avenue”. While I wait for my backgrounds and covers to be approved, I have decided to talk to you guys about my story before it officially hits the shelves of this digital app.

Story Details

Title: Heartbreak Avenue
Author: Jade Cherry
Description: The romance that once blossomed has now wilted after an engagement between two stars is broken.
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight

Here’s the wonderful cover done by @Ana.Louise

Also, this story will be a little different because I am featuring NO choices and NO CC. I know it’s very off the norm, but here is my reasoning. Before I joined Episode (even during my time here), I write on the websites Wattpad, AO3, and Quotev. I love writing and I took the opportunity to have a free platform to visually show my stories. People love cartoons, comics, etc. So, I decided that people would enjoy an Episode story just the same.

Not only did I want to create a visual novel, but I also wanted to address topics relating to break-ups, womanhood, and Hollywood. Since this is a discussion topic, here are some questions I have for you guys (also look at the related links for extra info).

• What is a topic that you don’t want to see in a dramatic story?
  • Which character looks the most interesting appearance wise or personality wise?
  • What aspects of the story interest you?
  • If you were a celebrity, how would you handle a break-up in the public eye?
  • Do you have any questions for me so far?
Related Links

[PROMOTING: Heartbreak Avenue]
[Covers, Splashes & More for "Heartbreak Avenue"]
[How Diverse is Your Story Cast? Post here and help people find what they want! - #117 by jade.cherry]

I will keep you guys posted on when the first three chapters are published! :cherries:

1 Like

Okay, I am pretty sure the first three chapters will be posted in February since… spotlight is such an easy style to master. I just finished the introduction and the first couple of lines of chapter one. Click the link to see!

I should probably warn you that you forgot one of the | after the word reset so reset shows up as a word :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I realized that. I scammed myself :joy:

1 Like