DISCUSSION: How do you like episode stories to end?

I’m sorry if it’s not in the right category!
Hey guys, I’ve been wondering a long time now. How do like stories to end? Sad, happy,with action, or confusing! In my opinion I like sad endings and happy endings! But I would like to know how you like stories to end!

3 Likes

I don’t care how as long as they do end hahaha :laughing:

4 Likes

Same!

1 Like

As long as the ending is logical and not full of cliches, I do not care :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree!

im a sucker for happy endings or at least resolute endings and please no babies or unplanned pregnancies at the end!

9 Likes

I know this is kind of cliche for movies and such, but I like reading endings that tell how each character turns out a few years later. For example “[insert character here] went on to go to college” or “[insert character here] ending up owning their own business” It gives me a bit of closure

7 Likes

Complete endings above all else. As long as all loose ends are tied up. I prefer endings to be happy, or at the very least, satisfying, or on some sort of high note. Can’t just be dropping off out of nowhere. But nor can they drag on forever. Endings are some of the most difficult parts to write, but every complete story has one, so one has to learn how lmao.

- says this hypocritical author whose endings are generally bittersweet at best, tragic at worst lmao

6 Likes

I like happy endings sometimes but it’s nice to be surprised by the ending I want a different ending like maybe a one that isn’t good. A lot of stories on here I’ve read usually just end with the mc getting pregnant by their love interest and living happily once in a while I like the ending not to be so predictable.

5 Likes

Cliffhanger? And then season 2 (or part 2.)

4 Likes

I haven’t seen that in any episode stories!

Ikr!

CLIFFHANGERS! I love them!

3 Likes

I’ve seen it a few times not a lot though, like in Dirty Sexy Teenagers

3 Likes

Now that I remember I’ve seen it in Galactic Games!

3 Likes

That was really funny lol :joy:

3 Likes

Exactly!! :rofl: I want an unexpected ending every once in a while

I like sad endings. Simply because I like torturing my readers and characters :wink:

4 Likes

Wow :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m not evil I swear!

but my main character is… And she kills people :smirk::smirk:

What? :innocent:

2 Likes