DISCUSSION: How do you like episode stories to end?

I like happy endings sometimes but it’s nice to be surprised by the ending I want a different ending like maybe a one that isn’t good. A lot of stories on here I’ve read usually just end with the mc getting pregnant by their love interest and living happily once in a while I like the ending not to be so predictable.

5 Likes

Cliffhanger? And then season 2 (or part 2.)

4 Likes

I haven’t seen that in any episode stories!

Ikr!

CLIFFHANGERS! I love them!

3 Likes

I’ve seen it a few times not a lot though, like in Dirty Sexy Teenagers

3 Likes

Now that I remember I’ve seen it in Galactic Games!

3 Likes

That was really funny lol :joy:

3 Likes

Exactly!! :rofl: I want an unexpected ending every once in a while

I like sad endings. Simply because I like torturing my readers and characters :wink:

4 Likes

Wow :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m not evil I swear!

but my main character is… And she kills people :smirk::smirk:

What? :innocent:

2 Likes

I need to keep my eye on you. :eye:

2 Likes

I am tired of happy endings tbh xD I enjoy confusing or open endings the most, that kind that will leave you wondering what the hell just happened or what can happen :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I like endings with a twist, like when you’re reading a book and it seems like the ending is going to be happy but there’s another 100 pages left, or even if the twist happens and then it’s To be continued…

5 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Sydney_H!

1 Like

I like sad depressing endings that makes you question about the whole story, I feel like happy endings are just TOO expected so what’s the point /;

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.