Discussion: Iggy Azalea's Sally Walker

Okie dokie, since the Aussie girl is back with her recent song for 2019, Sally Walker. I would like to know what are your thoughts of the song?

I thought the song is catchy and it has been stuck in my head for a while. The music video is pretty funny. But I realised that it’s based on an Australian nursery rhyme, Little Sally Walker. Pretty cool to hear that some nursery rhymes get popular because of singers or bands.

I would like to hear your thoughts about it.

2 Likes

Well, I’m just now listening to it since you are talkin’ about it.

I’ll let you know

1 Like

Awesomsauce

1 Like

Okay…I don’t usually like this kinda music…but yeah, you right. It is a little catchy. Like…not huge fan of it now, but I could end up liking it if I just keep listening to it ^^

The music video makes me uncomfortable…of course it does. ^^’ Not interested in asses in my face LOL

1 Like

Haha that’s the part I did not like in the music video. I liked the dance moves the three men did, it was pretty cool.

1 Like

Oh yeah, men are always better dancers than women IMO LOL

1 Like

I agree. Did you see them flossin (idk where that dance move came from) lol

1 Like

I did!!! I don’t understand it, but LOLOLOL - it is always funny when I see it. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m guessing that move had something to do with a meme

1 Like

She snapped!

1 Like

her voice is kinda annoying ngl

2 Likes

Similarly, I didn’t understand the song, but the music video was… “Amusing”? :smile:

1 Like

Damnit! The song won’t leave my head.

1 Like

… Imma listen to it again

It wouldn’t leave your head for a while. No joke!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.