DISCUSSION: It Chapter 2

What did u guys think about the movie? Omg Dean!

2 Likes

I thing the second one is way better than the first one

1 Like

Similar to the first it has given me even more of an appreciation for the original :heart:

2 Likes

totally!

1 Like

I haven’t watch the original as yet. It’s on my list.

1 Like

Hopefully you enjoy it once you get around to it. It might be cause I grew up with it but I firmly believe it is hands down better than the new ones. :yay:

3 Likes

Awesome. What did u guys think about the scary scenes? Good, bad, work on it better?

1 Like

I really liked it, but as always they changed too much of the original story :sob:

2 Likes

The incredibly bad cgi + cartoonish “monsters” ruined the new ones for me. That and it feels like in the second one the child actors killed it while the adult ones were always acting like they had something better to do and didn’t want to be involved :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

CAN THEY PLEASE GIVE AN AWARD TO JAMES!!! :cry:

2 Likes

I haven’t seen the movie but one of my friends saw it and said it wasn’t worth the movie ticket price. I’m still debating wether or not I should go watch it.

1 Like

u should if u want to,

I kinda want to see it since I saw the first one when it came out. But then again I haven’t heard good things about ti. Plus I’m almost 100% I’d be too scared to see it since I’d have to go alone :scream::grin:

1 Like

I love it!

1 Like

book >>>>

1 Like

same

1 Like

SAME omg

2 Likes

bro can we please talk about richie like omg :sob:
my friend and i went to see it, we were the only people crying

“YoU’rE DiRtY liTtle SecreT”

1 Like

ik it was so cute. I told my friend, in the first 5 minutes that like hey, bet richie is gay. i won that bet

1 Like