DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Gasp…

SCREAMS!!!

3 Likes

So what are we think tomorrow’s update gonna be?

I’m thinking Christmas update, new hairstyles or something random like what they did last week.

4 Likes

Oooo I hope new hairs those are always exciting

4 Likes

im waiting for more fantasy clothing and props.

8 Likes

Some nice winter clothing would be nice, especially some open sweaters. There aren’t really any in the “jackets” category so it would be nice to have something like that added

4 Likes
6 Likes

Just so everyone knows this is the last update of the year and Mel said the next update will be released on January 16

5 Likes

yep,.

3 Likes

reminder!

11 Likes

reminder!

3 Likes

I hope our next update isn’t gonna be titled ‘2020 vision’ and is just a bunch of glasses

12 Likes

Lmao! I wouldn’t put it pass them, if I’m being honest. I hope the update pops off :nerd_face:

8 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

thats so accurate it scares me

8 Likes

My vision is so far from 2020, I probably won’t be able to see the update :joy:

11 Likes

While I hope the same, I’m going to go with we will probably get 5-6 mediocre things female, 2 trans dresses( because trans females ONLY wear dresses and crop tops, right?) and a jacket for the males, 2 random wishlist and they’ll throw in a background because those NEVER get updated…
Here’s to hoping, though! LOL

8 Likes

Omg, me and my friend were just talking about how we are over episode giving us only crop tops for the trans male :roll_eyes: and the constant need to give us slacks and colored tank tops for male. It’s exhausting and insulting.

5 Likes

Right? Some trans men wear shirts that cover their bellybutton and some even wear le gasp pants! The scandal! :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

At first, I thought, wow Episode is going to* be more inclusive than just male/female! Great! But at this point I am finding it misguided and clearly biased in how they see trans-people.

Also, they are aware there are trans-females in the world who dont want to wear crop tops either.
Rant over.

I want backgrounds (on topic :laughing:)

8 Likes

Yes, I honestly wish they would make more modest clothes for trans women. I mean the ones we have are cute, I like them. But we cant do much with them. What about hijabi trans women who choose to dress in a modest fashion? There’s not much for them to work with at all

3 Likes

And I was thinking of the idea of having a community art release…you know, like on the weeks when the team doesn’t do art releases? I’m really into drawing backgrounds and overlays and stuff.

It would be cool if the community could put something like that together. I’m totally down for taking the time out for it :thinking:

7 Likes