DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

The new update

5 Likes

So, tomorrow is not just Thursday but also the last Thursday of the month so that means we should be getting an art release for our plus size girls

7 Likes

Did they say anything about it? They didn’t even post the post for last week’s art release, does anyone know if everything is ok?

1 Like

I’m assuming everyone is just working remote and that’s causing a bit of a lag, maybe non essential staff like people in charge of social media are on PTO and that’s why they haven’t updated. I don’t think it’s anything you should be worried about this is happening with every company in areas of mandated shutdown like California.

4 Likes

Ooh ok, I didn’t know. Them being late + not posting kinda worried me, thank you for explaining!

3 Likes
4 Likes

So, what are we think Episode is going to release today

3 Likes

I am praying that it’s a hair update!

If this gets flagged I’m going to have a long chat with the moderator

8 Likes

As long as you aren’t of topic you should be good

3 Likes

Personally I’d LOVE some more medieval/pirate/fantasy clothing, and some ripped/torn clothes options too :slight_smile:. Also, is there the option to add more than one facial scar/tattoo etc. to characters? If not, that would be so cool too! & via script like a quick autosave option would be so sweet.

8 Likes

I want hair, but I don’t. The thought of updating every single template in my stories gives me anxiety. But, I feel like it’s coming since it’s been so long.

8 Likes

The last few updates have been kinda weak, to me anyway, I’d like a big ticket item like the roller skates and animations, or the motorcycle, or the horses, something exciting to light us up for a bit during this trying time.

8 Likes

Same, I hate having to update my templates every time they release new hairs

1 Like

I agree! This would be a great thing especially since a lot of people are at home so we’d have a bunch of time to practice with it.

It will probably be clothes or something though. I do like the thought of new animations :smile:

3 Likes

has anything new been updated yet?

2 Likes

Not yet

2 Likes

lmao i’m in suspense

2 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

kinda hoping it’s hairstyles or clothes

2 Likes

Im praying that it’s hairstyles!