2 Likes

anything new?

2 Likes

No

1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes
2 Likes

I’m so excited for today’s update! I hope we get hairstyles but I also hope we don’t because I don’t want to update my templates :joy:

4 Likes

I want medieval stuff…rn

5 Likes

It might be hair as it’s been quite a while, I hope we don’t just get recoloured old things :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I hope it’s socks tbh. Especially for the men. And ESPECIALLY because all the pants are so short, so you always see male characters wearing shoes with no socks ugh.

As for hair - there are a lot of new styles I’ve seen in featured stories, but many of them look the same. We need more textured hair styles and more short / kind of “masculine”-ish styles for women. But we’ll see.

Or I hope for more normal clothing tbh. Like cool but casual / not super fancy. The dresses lately have been quite beautiful but for most stories the characters aren’t using them regularly

7 Likes

I hope more casual clothing for males. And some new face, hair etc. features would be nice :thinking: :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

We need more hair!

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree with all that! The bare ankles you can’t do anything about bother me to be honest…

3 Likes

Please let today be a Hair or Animation Update. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

If we get a hair update I will literally cry! There hasn’t been one in forever

4 Likes

I’ll @ you if it is :joy:

4 Likes

I’ll cry too but only because I’ll have to go adjust all my HMU and customisation templates lol. I’m too lazy.

3 Likes

Lol that is a downfall to getting hair updates but it happens so rarely right?

2 Likes
4 Likes

I think today will just be the plus size update which I am kinda disappointed about as it seems to just be giving her clothes we already have that have just be resized and nothing new. Why can’t they just give her items at the same times as the Male and Generic female body type?

3 Likes