DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Please let today be a Hair or Animation Update. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

If we get a hair update I will literally cry! There hasn’t been one in forever

4 Likes

I’ll @ you if it is :joy:

4 Likes

I’ll cry too but only because I’ll have to go adjust all my HMU and customisation templates lol. I’m too lazy.

3 Likes

Lol that is a downfall to getting hair updates but it happens so rarely right?

2 Likes
4 Likes

I think today will just be the plus size update which I am kinda disappointed about as it seems to just be giving her clothes we already have that have just be resized and nothing new. Why can’t they just give her items at the same times as the Male and Generic female body type?

3 Likes

What makes you think the update for plus size will be today? Or are you talking about both updates combining?

Sorry if I worded this a bit weirdly :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

The plus size updates is most likely gonna always be the last Thursday of the month

7 Likes

Id love some just nice casual clothings. Maybe some new ripped jeans for both males and females?

3 Likes

I really,really don’t want clothing :joy:

3 Likes

I kinda want clothing but animations would be cool too. I doubt it will be new hair as we have recently had some.

3 Likes

I’m really really hoping for more masculine-ish clothes and hair for the F body type (and hoping we’ll get some for the “””plus size””” body type at the end of the month.” In light of the upcoming Q*eer contest, there should be more variety of styles for all the body types. Most of the female clothing is so hyper feminine and form-fitting and there’s nothing wrong with those clothes, it just makes it hard to have characters with any other style.

Also this isn’t an “all LGTBQ women dress masculinely” thing. Just that if a character of any gender using the “female” body theoretically has a style besides feminine / revealing / form-fitting, it’s hard for them to have more than a couple outfit options. Would be especially awesome if some of the tops were a bit more chest-flattening, too. And that could work well for kids too.

8 Likes

they might not and the only reason I say this is because we didn’t really get any new fantasy clothes for the Magicka Contest. I do wish there were a few more masculine clothes for the Female body type because not everyone is super girly and it would be nice to have something for more tom-boyish characters aswell :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh I had no idea! Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my reasoning was because we haven’t had one in a little while. It would be nice to combine them all instead of having a specific one for plus size females :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh ok. I forgot to mention about it being on the last Thursdays but I agree. It would be nice to combine the new clothing for generic and plus at the same time. Hopefully the next update isn’t as small.

Only time they did that was when it was first released :flushed:.

3 Likes

haha yeah I know! It would be nice to release a whole bunch of clothes for the Plus size female that would fit lots of different scenarios. I’m not against the new body shape but It’s kinda difficult to put in my story as they don’t have many options for fantasy clothing.

3 Likes

I understand! Although I secretly want more hairstyles from the wish list, some new grunge or edgy clothes would be nice. I have way too many story ideas that I can’t seem to finish :woozy_face: lol. I really want that short double bun hair to be honest :joy:.

3 Likes

Did we have hair last week or was it clothes? I literally can’t remember because lately my weeks have all been the same :lol:

Yes! Some new updos would be amazing, even some better, longer hairstyles that aren’t so feminine for the guys would be great!

I also want some animations or perhaps some of the Love life music that we still can’t use :slight_smile:

4 Likes