DISCUSSION: It's Thursday!

I hope we get some of these:

7 Likes

I honestly don’t want more fantasy stuff at the moment… we got that last time. So I’m hoping for more modern stuff or items we can make “vintage outfits” like you would get at retail shops! I can’t give any examples (cuz I don’t play Episode featured stories), but yea!

3 Likes

I neeeeeed that plaid skirt and the blue skirt with the buttons! Too cute :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’d love another body type for male characters, medieval clothes, some backgrounds, and a bow and arrow as props. That would be cool and really nice. And also more traditional clothing, too.

3 Likes

We already have the bow and arrows

3 Likes

I hope we get some more animations too :yay:

1 Like

Oh, really?! Dang it, why did I not notice it. Thank you so much for telling me :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what’s in store today… :thinking:

2 Likes

I hope it’s new customes🥺

1 Like

I could be reaching, but I wonder if they will release the new body shapes, at least, I hope.

3 Likes

I think they will first release plus-size clothing and then another body shape. I wish they could release male plus-size.

1 Like

I would die for those night dresses or even wedding dresses

2 Likes

I don’t think we will get it but i really want the new body types.

Hope it’s surgical outfits and CPR animations! You know masks, gloves, cloth…

I’m kinda writing a medical drama atm :rofl:

3 Likes

And it will go great with the Corona Virus :joy:

Oh no I’m not writing about corona, I’m writing about the ER and surgery and normal doctor stuff :+1:t2:

1 Like

Socks??? s o c k s ???

Also, some casual clothes. Just real chill. Some non-heeled shoes? I’m dyin here

5 Likes

If they work like an outfit / feature, it’s possible. Hopefully it would be easy enough to replace on characters in chapters that are already published.

2 Likes

Do ya’ll think it’s gonna be another plus size update, even tho we had one last week or is it gonna be a regular update? :thinking:

Also what new body shapes is everyone talking about I think I’ve missed them

1 Like