DISCUSSION: It's Thursday!

Do ya’ll think it’s gonna be another plus size update, even tho we had one last week or is it gonna be a regular update? :thinking:

Also what new body shapes is everyone talking about I think I’ve missed them

1 Like

These

not my picture btw

4 Likes

Ooo those look nice. Now I hope we get em

1 Like

Okay is anyone like me…

I have figured out the EXACT time they usually post on Thursdays so I can see the new stuff and make an edit :joy: And I wait for hours bc I love seeing the new stuff!! Slightly obsessive? Yea yea, prob is. Stressful? Some days, especially when I’m super duper excited :joy: Worth it? HECK YASS!! :crazy_face:

For y’all wanting to know:

They usually post every Thursday at 1 pm - 2pm!! And then for the curvy clothing and assets (PUN INTENDED :wink:), usually the last Thursday of the month or the one before! Y’all welcome :kissing_closed_eyes: :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Girl I do that too lmao. They usually post soon so im just going to stay on the forums wait for them to post about the update lol

2 Likes
7 Likes

wedding…wedding…wedding…wedding…FOR THURSDAY. PLEASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

I would love a wedding update, but I want a comfy update more PJ’s, baggy clothing, SOCKS.

2 Likes

Yeah this is worth a need!!!

1 Like

Maybe because this Sunday is Mother’s Day they might release some of the maternity clothing

2 Likes

That would be nice, AND OMG MOTHERS DAY IS COMING!

1 Like

You forgot ?

1 Like

Yes, sadly, yes. ;.;

I hope!

1 Like

wedding, wedding, wedding, fantasy, fantasy, fantasy, sleep outfit, sleep outfit, wedding, wedding, wedding,…GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

What are we getting for tomorrow?! PLEASE LET IT BE FANTASY, A WEDDING, OR A SLEEPOVER STUFF, OR CAMP STUFF, MARCHING BAND STUFF, SCI FI STUFF, DRESSES, LET IT BE SOMETHING THAT WILL BE SOMETHING IM HOPING FOR!!!

3 Likes

I want horses

9 Likes

U want hairstyles or horses. XDDDD

What?

1 Like

WOOHOO It’s Thursday again! I just finished all my homework and now I finally have time to write!
:grin: :grin:
I wonder what we will get. I’m hoping for some more casual dresses for spring that aren’t too extra
Or maybe a new background… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: That would be great!!
Most of all I want more school appropriate clothing. Like more cozy sweaters. A wider variety of jeans like with little flowers/bees or something painted on them. Maybe a jean jacket!
Ugh, I’m raising my hopes too high! :scream:

1 Like