i would love those new body types.

5 Likes

I woke up today with a thought:
“It’s Thursday!”

• animation blush_shy

:rofl:

6 Likes

what time do they update?

Oh, shit, this reminds me that I’m still waiting for clothes from the 1920’s :sob:

5 Likes

It’s asian cultural assets like I wished, but I would have loved to have some kimonos and hanbok

3 Likes
2 Likes

Me too.

1 Like

I’m writing a story based on Heian period in Japan I would at least need kimono to be not time accurate but location accurate at least :sob:

1 Like

It’s friday here :wink:

Oh my God!!! It’s thrusday and I completely forgot :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Boy was I wrong…

please let tomorrow update be something I could use for my story, right now…

6 Likes

Please let it be wedding n hairstyles tomorrow. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 Likes

Hairstyles, please please please please :sob::sob::sob::pray:t4:

I dunno what I want. I guess more food props like burgers, fries, shakes. Socks, more comfortable shoes like tennis shoes, fishnets, stockings, the idle_handsonhips_angry_loop animation, and baggy shirts, sweatpants, hoodies, and real boyfriend/mom jeans; not the tight ones. And clothes from the 1920s :sob::weary: But, I’m fine as long as it isn’t hair.

6 Likes

lol, let’s see what happens.

I honestly can’t see them releasing new hairstyles since we just got one last month but who knows. I agree with you about everything you listed though. My weekly plea for socks. More masculine clothing for Female Generic body type. I want more short shorts for the generic male body type lol. Some new animations would be great!

3 Likes

Since they gave an Asian update last week, maybe this week they’ll release better ethnic hair/ clothes for our African characters. I have an MC that’s Dominican/African mix and I want her to have better hair than what’s offered. Just saying. lol

Also, I would love more hair in general. And backgrounds would be awesome (won’t happen, but a girl can dream.)

Maybe they will release the new body types :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

New body types? Like Plus males? that’d be awesome!

3 Likes