DISCUSSION: It's Thursday!

Kind of related. If we don’t get socks today, I have a perfect line I want to use on shading episode for not giving us socks :joy: So, as much as I want socks, I want to use my line I have prepared first.

1 Like

isn’t today a plus size update?

1 Like

I’m not sure, because with the last update they had some plus items. Maybe though. We need more plus clothes.

1 Like

Meh. At least we got backgrounds and more pants for the plus size body.

3 Likes

not the update i was expecting, bleh oh well.

1 Like
1 Like

I really hope in one of the next few updates will be the new hairstyles and Goth/ Punk clothing. I could really use them for my story :crossed_fingers:t5:.

4 Likes

I didn’t realize it was already Wednesday there. I can’t wait for Thursday to happen!

2 Likes

I want fries

Same here, whatever we get, I hope it’s good.

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s stuff that people can use in te squad stories. Like maybe friendship bracelets?

2 Likes

I secretly want some runway walk animations for guys, maybe the dance animations that have been speckled in several featured stories lately too

hopefully not the one with missing teeth though lol

4 Likes

Imagine a friendship update include something like:

• Ice cream
  • Friendship bracelets
  • Roller blades/ice skates
  • Friendship tattoos
  • Dance animations
  • Slumber party background
  • Jump ropes for a game of double dutch
  • Bowling alley background
7 Likes

Omg my dreams of writing a roller derby story would come true :sob:

5 Likes

I want either a Slumber Party update (cute PJ’s, socks, slippers, long shirts and loose pants) or a tomboy update (more sneakers and boots, loose shirts, jackets, maybe even the motorcycle)

7 Likes

I’m still wishing for a wedding update with veils and big, pretty wedding gowns (not the skin tight white lowcut things we have- sweetheart necklines, poofy dresses etc. ) and for the guys to just get better things than they usually do.

And socks. We.Need.Socks.

6 Likes

Yes, I need this tooo!!!

4 Likes

Oh and Night Version of all the backgrounds that have only a day version- and vice versa. It seems a little dumb to only make one or the other and not both.

5 Likes

wedding wedding wedding, or something for the squad contest indeed.

4 Likes

YES

i needed some graduation outfits but ended up having to change my scene :sob:

2 Likes