DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

I like the update a lot I just wish that the dress came in more colors than white

4 Likes

Loved the update, now hmm, update for next month is probably hairstyle, and summer stuff. hmm

1 Like

Since we got a wedding update, maybe the next update (which is in two weeks) will be some type of honeymoon vacation or a pregnancy update.

3 Likes

I hope the next one is a pregnancy One

5 Likes

bump.

1 Like

Reminder that there is no update this week

10 Likes

Ugh I was excited :disappointed: oh well, next week then.

8 Likes

Today, IS THE DAMN DAY FOR A DAMN UPDATE. WHO DAMN WAITING?! XDDD

7 Likes

Is it too much to hope that since it’s disability pride month that we’ll get some accessibility assets?

5 Likes

Hoping for some new hair and animations :frowning:

9 Likes

Every week I hope for a hair update and every week I am sad.

6 Likes

Agreed. Animations to go with them would be awesome too.

3 Likes

I want new hairstyles for today! But i would also be happy for animations! I don’t really want new clothing this time. We already have a lot!

2 Likes

I really want some new hairstyles. Episode has some really awesome hair in their Featured stories, and I think the readers and authors would love to use them.

3 Likes

Yass! Ombré hairstyles! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’d like to see fishnet tights, and some more goth/punky type stuff. Maybe lip piercings & ombre hair.

5 Likes

Haha, we must’ve literally posted that at same time :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Also nose rings. I don’t understand why we don’t have nose rings yet. :expressionless:

2 Likes

I know that they don’t plan on releasing those any time soon since they’re super buggy, but when/if they do, I’m definitely having a celebration lol

4 Likes

Rings for the nose & lip would be cool. Esp double ones :eyes:

5 Likes