DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Oh my god, you just saved my whole story-
THERES LAB COATS???
This whole time I’ve been searching for ‘doctor’ !!!

3 Likes

I was just trying to be nice in case the person didn’t know!

2 Likes

You already know that’s about to happen. :joy:

4 Likes

See, that’s the thing. I don’t see it as “b*tching” per say. More like an opinion on what that person would like to see.

Yes, you can’t please everyone but just because someone states that they would have liked something else, doesn’t mean they are unappreciative. It just means they’re disappointed and either expected more, or was looking forward to something else. Granted, I myself have been known to :air_quotes:bitch :air_quotes: and complain about the overall lack of diversity (especially in Portal/Backgrounds) so I do get that sometimes it’s annoying to see.

To be fair though, I do it because I’m passionate about the subject and because I’m highly dissatisfied as someone who invests time, energy and money into a platform that doesn’t really care about their consumer’s… But that’s getting too off topic.

Hopefully this update will have good male items and better layering quality.

6 Likes

It’s in limelight- just type in lab coat and it’ll pull it up (there is a stethoscope, too. ) :smiley: Glad I could help, hon.

2 Likes

Might be off topic but feel free to vote on my Poll about updates!!

Who gets less, plus sized or males?

2 Likes

I think it’s a bit of a grey area. Plus size gets more new items and has its own update dedicated to it. The last Thursday of every month is Plus Size Update Day. So, in that regard, they do get ‘more’. The Males mostly get recolors and one or two new suits but, in my opinion, they definitely do not get the same amount of new items as either reg female or Plus Sized. BUT they do get items in the regular updates, recolors or not… so they do get “more” in regards to number of items each month.

8 Likes

I’m not trying to bash episode but isn’t it strange how they can give us an update every week (which I’m grateful for!) But they won’t give or tell us an estimate of when Android users can get fanmail back? This is kinda off topic, but it’s been disabled for what 8 months?

6 Likes

Also, true. :joy:

4 Likes

Also we need clothing layers bc my characters are not about to walk around with their socks up to their knees OVER their pants :sob:

4 Likes

Its two different groups the one group manages the forums and releases and another group that do programming. They most likely don’t communicate with each other aside from having Mel or Liz post about an update

5 Likes

Dang that really sucks :disappointed:

2 Likes

Yeah, we all pointed that out when they were like “HERE YOU GO, SOCK REQUESTERS” :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah I seen that!! LOL It’s true tho! Our disappointment was immeasurable and our day was ruined. :joy:

5 Likes

I just want socks that layer correctly and some comfy looking pjs, and “hoodies” that cover the entire torso. It’s like they equate feminine clothing with showing a bunch of skin. (A little sexist in my opinion, but I digress. ) I want clothes that cover, pjs for my characters to wear at night and some pants that aren’t skinny jeans. Anyone remember when they gave us “bell bottom” pants that stop just below the knee? I can say that without a doubt it disappointed me more than the socks debacle. I was like What?! Pants that aren’t skin- ooohh… they’re not full pants…

9 Likes

6 Likes

Ayy! Yoy’re back!

5 Likes

Mhm, I really didn’t want to comment anything cause I was watching. XDDDDDD

8 Likes

:joy: I’m so over-caffeinated… my kids are looking at me like O.o lol

6 Likes

Welp, I wont be here for long so whatever we get today, I’ll work with.

7 Likes