DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

NOOOO :sob:

7 Likes

I really really hope it’s a good update bc the worst feeling is getting SO hyped up and then… :disappointed:

12 Likes

So true lol

4 Likes

12 Likes

If it’s a flop update I swear… :sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes
12 Likes

Yes, dresses!

2 Likes

I’m going to cry if we don’t get an update :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

ah nevermind, it’s a good update

2 Likes

HOLD THE PHONE-

UYESTHISISAFULLSENTENCEstoppp

2 Likes

:joy:

I actually really like the clothes this time. Now to see if that actually layer correctly under other items…

2 Likes

i dont think soooooo

2 Likes

It did, though.

edit to add (yes, they are grey’s anatomy characters - NO I am not publishing a copyrighted work belonging to another person- I am using a transcript from a site to PRACTICE coding different things and needed to use the character names listed in the transcript)

9 Likes

Ah okay, but I still think it doesnt layer with some clothes, but good thing it does tho.

3 Likes

I’m going to test it on a few different options (she’s a double character :joy:) so I can see if they layer under other items. BUT they do layer under scrub tops which is nice. :smiley:

3 Likes

very nice!

3 Likes

More tests:

8 Likes

I’m suprised how well this is layering, actually. I put it under the lab coat (notorious for showing the colors through the shoulders) - and even used a animations to see it “in action” and I didn’t see even a little bit of the layered turtleneck.

Edit
They do not layer well under shirt/jacket combos that are already together. And the leggings actually did layer under the ripped leggings.

10 Likes

I love this update for the variety in modest clothing, what I don’t love is that males didn’t get even a recolored pair of slacks.

7 Likes

Tomorrow is update day

4 Likes